Midwest Cruise 2011 Ia/Ne/Mn/Mo/Ks

Cruise 2011 Attendance

• Total voters

M240Bravo

Established Member
Also I got two military guys with lightnings coming, and one other guy with a lightning down here coming.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Well as long as i dont deploy i plan to be there! Also if i can have my buddy get time off he can drive the Lightning and i can bring my stang. So hopefully 2 cars, 2 people.

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
I should be able to make it. I am moving from AZ to NE in 6wks, so I should be settled in by then. 1 Car and Driver for sure....Maybe Wifey will bring hers out too with our kiddo.

03snkvert

Established Member
I should be able to make it. I am moving from AZ to NE in 6wks, so I should be settled in by then. 1 Car and Driver for sure....Maybe Wifey will bring hers out too with our kiddo.

Cool.... Sounds good, and Welcome to the Midwest!

black six

Established Member
i should be able to make it, but now with a new car payment the needed work on the mustang is going to take longer. I sold my Extreme; it was killing me with all of the repairs it needed and it was more cost effective to sell it rather than continue to chase repairs on it. I was the 3rd owner.
Hopefully i'll get the new tires bought and drive the stang, otherwise i may have to show up with the Focus :dw:

oops almost forgot:
1 vehicle, 1 or 2 people

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Alright, finally got a chance to get on here Corey. If nothing else comes up I'll be in and meet at Jordan Creek. 1 car - 2 people

M240Bravo

Established Member
Well I'm out. Woman said I could go to lightningfest or this or mustang week. So I'm going to lightningfest.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Well I'm out. Woman said I could go to lightningfest or this or mustang week. So I'm going to lightningfest.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that is so lame. this coming from the guy who always gave me shit. I love this :banana::banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread