• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

MLKs niece: Trump is not a racist

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by scott9050, Jan 13, 2018.

1. scott9050

scott9050 Hillary for prison Established Member

2. Screw-Rice

Screw-Rice Planter boned me, and I liked it Established Member

me32, gimmie11s, 03Sssnake and 3 others like this.
  3. blk02edge

blk02edge Well-Known Member Established Member

Too bad this will never be heard by the masses

4. COOL COBRA

COOL COBRA Hell Yes! Premium Member Established Member

You are correct. CNN & MSNBC won't be inviting her for an interview. They would rather listen to the views & beliefs of upstanding geniuses like ......., Al Sharpton & others like him.

5. scott9050

And then you have Terry McAuliffe threatening to beat up Trump, main stream press ignores.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake likes this.
  6. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Established Member

McAuliffe couldn't beat his own dick let alone Trump. Liberals are all talk. They are all talk until you force the issue.

Calling a third world nation a third world nation could only be construed as racist in the mind of the mentally ill.

7. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Arkansas Redneck Established Member

From what Trump is saying he did not use that word. Not surprising that it would be put out there as the gospel by the MSM. Anything that he says or does will but put in the worst possible terms. As far as what he said they are in fact third world cesspools. Why should we be bringing these people here to turn us into the same? If they do not like the way they are living do something to change it instead of bringing their problems here.

MassCobra and COOL COBRA like this.
  8. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Dont be a Hybred Established Member

Who cares if he did use the word. Folks from those exact countries are agreeing with him... the irony.

scott9050 and 03Sssnake like this.
  9. jsd512

jsd512 Wannabe Ghostbuster Established Member

She's a coon.

Rare40th likes this.
  10. dannydarko11

dannydarko11 Yeah...no, I know Established Member

giphy.gif

jsd512 and me32 like this.
  11. me32

me32 BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS Premium Member Established Member

jsd512 and dannydarko11 like this.
  12. jsd512

jsd512 Wannabe Ghostbuster Established Member

Where is that from, what show?

13. dannydarko11

dannydarko11 Yeah...no, I know Established Member

its from Harpo's show lol

14. SolarYellow

Even if he did use that adjective I'd support the use. The left will shy away from reality when that is exactly what we need.

scott9050 likes this.
  15. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Well-Known Member Established Member

its funny how every time Trump supposedly "Sticks his foot in his mouth" his ratings go up..... amazing how that works. I guess the right doesn't drink the same cool-aid as the left.

16. scott9050

I could see the response now:

"Why Mr. president, we need as many poor people as we can. You see, the Republicans want cheap labor and we want the increased voter base and welfare state. It's a win/win for both sides, well except for those poor middle class shlups that we are trying to stomp out of existence".

COOL COBRA and me32 like this.
  17. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Every day the MSM gets more and more hilarious playing this race card narrative. I have been around NYC my whole life and went to school there for 4 years. I knew all about Trump when he was doing real estate and went into Trump tower every year at Christmas. I never watched one episode of the Apprentice and really never cared about Trump. What drives me bonkers is that now after all these years with Trump's exposure with all people on a daily basis our wonderful MSM determine now that he is a racist. Its just laughable. I have always learned thru life that the people who usually call out other people are guilty of what they are calling out. I really believe our MSM is out of touch and they are certainly not watchable.

18. Rare40th

Rare40th Active Member Established Member

LMAO oh my that was funny lol

me32 likes this.
  19. SolarYellow

Notice how EVERY TIME someone responds to the right, the righty was put in his/her place, shot down, pwned, etc.., Just the other day some useless basketball player, who came from France, responded to comments made by that Tomi or Toni or whatever the young blond Conservative is named and of course the liberal classified it as being put in place or something ridiculous.

20. DaleM

DaleM I’m a dummy. Established Member

President Trump needs to get his party to start messaging a few things.

1. Minorities will start seeing more jobs if we get the border and immigration under control.

2. I would tell him to assess the number of jobs created by the border reconstruction effort and put a full court press on bringing minority owned businesses and hiring preferences for those in depressed areas to work on the border. All invites need to keep a place open to reward vets too.

3. Hammer home time and time again, the Trump economy is better than the DEM's stagnation economy. Do not be afraid to credit President Obama for handing him an economy he could build on.

4. Just like the CCCs during depression era, offer educational benefits to those that build the wall. For each year on construction you get 1 year of tuition, on campus living, and books at a vocational school with an emphasis on 4 of learning;
    a. service sector, construction with core relates to infrastructure
    b. emergency services (EMT, Fire, security, ect).
    c. Automotive tech and manufacturing focus on emerging technologies like self driving cars.
    d. Medical and vetenarian assistant training.
    e. Finally, those that are not college material can opt for a matching fund that either contributes to an interest earning matching fund to be used for supplemental retirement income or a lump sum payment 7 years after they stop work on the wall. Another option would be to pass the educational benefit to 1 child.

A hidden agenda would be to entice the urban voter to out of state. They would witness first hand and take the positive message back that border controls are needed and work.

Create messaging that paints this picture; once the wall is completed the US will be able to redirect funds to improve the station of the poor by creating national infrastructure projects.

Propaganda messages that the best life is not attained through freebies but the idea that hard work again has its rewards.

Just a few ideas to keep America Great.

Sent from my hairy pimpled buttocks using the svtperformance.com mobile app