Modified 2000 Cobra R for sale feeler

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
Contemplating selling my modified 2000 Cobra R. Has a Vortech SQ supercharger, Weldon fuel system and h-pipe. The rest is stock with just under 5000 miles. Looking to get 45,000. If interested PM me, pictures going up this weekend. Please no trades.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
You might want to be a little more specific and add pics/dyno numbers if you actually plan on selling the car? Otherwise nobody is going to trust that you're serious with just 1 post?

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
Also I've been on this board before but it's been awhile and forgot my username and password. So I had to register again. But I do understand the hesitation. Just give me a day.

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
It's not a problem. I don't take it personal. There's a lot of shady scams out there. Been dealing with it myself. I also find half the people here friendly and informative. The other half just want to stir the pot. I took some pics of it in my cramped garage due to it raining. But I can't seen to post them. I will email the pics to those interested and will be taking more pics when the weather let's up.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Pics

pk6z.jpg

40cf.jpg

dn4j.jpg

Last edited:

TFStang

Established Member
Wow! Great Numbers and great price. These cars have so much potential when modified and your numbers clearly show that. There is quite a nit more left in that motor if you want to take it further. How much boos are you running?

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
8 lbs boost. There is definitely more room for power but I left it there cause it's a blast to drive as is. Don't really want to get rid of it but have other plans in the future. It's on Cars.com if anyone wants to see more pics.

T_rail94

Established Member
That has to be one of the finest engine bays I've ever seen. Not over-done, but you can just feel the power haha. How much do these motors hold up to, just wondering. I know the pistons in Termi motors are the weakpoint, but does the 5.4 R Motor have any weakpoint?

TFStang

Established Member
8 lbs boost. There is definitely more room for power but I left it there cause it's a blast to drive as is. Don't really want to get rid of it but have other plans in the future. It's on Cars.com if anyone wants to see more pics.

Absolutely great numbers for just 8 lbs of boost. This thing must be a blast to drive. Good luck with the sale and don't give it away. Someone will be getting a bargain.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Awesome car. I've wanted one of these forever, but thought I would be disappointed in the difference of power from my Terminator. Maybe not with this one tho...

Sub'n this sale thread to keep an eye on price.

NVRENUFBOOST

Established Member
I didn't put the blower on. I bought it that way from a friend of mine with only 700 miles on the car. It was installed and fabricated by Heffner Performance when he was located in Maryland back in 2001.

Users who are viewing this thread