More power

cmac29

Established Member
Port, pulley, fuel system, MAF, exhaust, cold air intake and tune will get you close. I made 540 on ported and pullied Eaton. With JLT, Ford gt pumps, dual fpdm's, off road x pipe, mac cat back, ba2600, 60 lb injectors.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mimikecobra

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely will likely need at least E-85 to make 550rwhp with a ported Eaton. Nice thing is that your goal is attainable, one way or another.

04RFVert

Established Member
How can I get my 04 cobra to reach 550hp on stock blower it's stock right now

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I made 577/538 on steigmeyer port, 2.7 with idler, mafia, jlt, kooks headers/catted x, bap, 80lb injectors, accufab sb and inlet and e85. 543/495 on 93. Went from stock to this and what a difference it was. Used Fastlane in Benson NC for install and tune. I see around 13-14 lbs boost.

SAE or STND numbers on Dyno of most any type you will be over 550 with this combo on e85. SAE numbers only takes away about 5-7 hp at this level. Do more than a BAP and injectors and you will be close to 600, my car started to max out the fuel system or I would have been higher.

Last edited:

bigmoose

Established Member
Port the blower, add support for e-85. Then find a happy dyno and go on a cold day. Have them print the results in STD and you should get the "number" you are after.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Port the blower, add support for e-85. Then find a happy dyno and go on a cold day. Have them print the results in STD and you should get the "number" you are after.

You make it sound like numbers aren't important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

+1.

mimikecobra

Established Member
I thank all y'all for good feedback Ima take advice and c how it come out

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
E85 will be great long term too.

Focus on dropping et and raising trap speed more so than dyno numbers. There's a lot of gains to be had from driver mod alone

mimikecobra

Established Member
I made 577/538 on steigmeyer port, 2.7 with idler, mafia, jlt, kooks headers/catted x, bap, 80lb injectors, accufab sb and inlet and e85. 543/495 on 93. Went from stock to this and what a difference it was. Used Fastlane in Benson NC for install and tune. I see around 13-14 lbs boost.

SAE or STND numbers on Dyno of most any type you will be over 550 with this combo on e85. SAE numbers only takes away about 5-7 hp at this level. Do more than a BAP and injectors and you will be close to 600, my car started to max out the fuel system or I would have been higher.

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Johnferris

Established Member
It also depends what kind of dyno you will be on.. gunna be very hard without e85 to reach 550 on a mustang dyno. Go to jason at 1320 junkie performance to port the blower.

Users who are viewing this thread