*** Motivated Seller *** 2014 Shelby GT500 8500 miles, 46K Virginia

Fourharts56

Established Member
For sale is an unmodified 2014 Shelby GT 500. This car is my wife's car, the proverbial car driven by a grandmother. It has never been raced, nor been on a track. It is garage kept, never been driven in the rain nor below 50 degrees. Driven strictly for pleasure around town.

This vehicle has all the options available for the model year with the exception of the glass roof. It has the SVT Track Pack, the Shaker 1000 upgraded audio system with subwoofer in the trunk, Navigation and Recaro seats.

All maintenance has been done by Ford at an authorized Shelby dealer and I have all maintenance records. I use Amsoil oil for oil changes because it is recommended by all the forums as the best oil for Shelbys.

It is very clean and in excellent condition inside and out, still smells like new. Still under factory warranty. It is also advertised on Autotrader:
IMG_1847.jpg
IMG_1818.jpg
IMG_1819.jpg
IMG_1820.jpg
IMG_1821.jpg
IMG_1822.jpg
IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1826.jpg
IMG_1827.jpg
IMG_1841.jpg

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...searchRadius=0&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Beautiful GT500 with a great price. Damn, wish I was ready to buy my next GT500 would drive down and pick that up. Its perfect. I have relatives in Willamsburg and Chesapeake so I know the area. Building a home in Delaware this year by the beach first. Someone is going to get a great unmolested GT500. GLWS.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
If you can wait til the weather breaks I know you'll sell fast and I helped a buddy sell just by taking his detailed ride to a Cars and Coffee with a for sale sign.
Might help as you're going private party
Good luck, beautiful ride.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread