MRR M350 wheel question

Thegasman

Picked up mrr m350wheels from a member on the forums. 19x10 et 40 upfront wrapped in 285/35 and 19x11 et 55 wrapped in 305/30. I was planning on swapping the rear tires out to 35 series cause it dosent look right and the sidewall is too small. After just driving for one day i checked the fronts havent rubbed at all, the rears i had to trim alittle bit of the linner no big deal but on the passenger side it looks like the tire has come in contact with the shock dust cover. I did notice it was super tight in there when i test fitted it but figured id roll the di e cause the member i bought them from said he never had issues. So When i pulled off the tires i noticed one of the rear tires have a nail in it so im trying to decide if i should go alil narrower tire or if there is something i can do to combat this issue and continue running a 305. Unfortunately there are almost no tires in the 295/35 category. I have bmr panhard bar on its way which will probably help keep the axle from moving and keep it centered but want to see what you guys think. Also have steeda sport springs on there way. Any help will be appreciated.
-Chris

Users who are viewing this thread