mustang car meets ?or mustang car club meets in orange county

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
hello everyone,
does anyone know of any car meets or car club meets in orange county. i have noticed a lot of coyote mustangs roaming around at the same time at night on Wednesdays and Thursdays?

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Don't think there are any regular, non official meets for mustangs only. You can find plenty of kids at the local supermarket parking lot on a Friday night, but those usually get out of hand and the cops show up. Best thing would be to get to know people in a local club and find a small group of people that want to meet up on the regular. Or get something going yourself.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I'm in a club and try to make smaller more frequent meets besides the bigger official ones. Trying to get the SVT part of the mustang group to be bigger so I'm not so alone besides the super snake and '14 GT500 lol...two more terminators might be joining so I'll have new friends lol

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
I'm in a club and try to make smaller more frequent meets besides the bigger official ones. Trying to get the SVT part of the mustang group to be bigger so I'm not so alone besides the super snake and '14 GT500 lol...two more terminators might be joining so I'll have new friends lol

Hey I will meet with you guys sometimes if you are looking for more. I am just not interested in joining a club, all those required meets and whatnot are not for me. I just like to go out have breakfast and hang out / cruise when I feel like pulling the car out of the garage.

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member

That's exactly what im looking for and it goes the same for me just a meet and hangout no club drama or requirments but i dont have an svt anymore i have a 2012 mustang gt but i think you guys are a little far for me though.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
OCMC just had a cruise this past saturday. ran out to the donut man, then over to the deli in rancho cucamonga. took some great pics in front of a cool old restored service station. great time, lots of cool cars. :)

wckdvnm

Established Member
Hey I will meet with you guys sometimes if you are looking for more. I am just not interested in joining a club, all those required meets and whatnot are not for me. I just like to go out have breakfast and hang out / cruise when I feel like pulling the car out of the garage.

Forgot about the fact I posted here but I will update you guys on stuff we have going on. As it is right now I'm going to bring it up but make smaller things happen that aren't a requirement and try to get more people around. It's good to have people who are into cars around.

wckdvnm

Established Member
That's exactly what im looking for and it goes the same for me just a meet and hangout no club drama or requirments but i dont have an svt anymore i have a 2012 mustang gt but i think you guys are a little far for me though.
There is a south LA and North LA chapter. Oddly south LA covers a huge area to include the OC

wckdvnm

Established Member
image.jpeg I'm going to make a separate post for this but this is a show my club started doing before I joined. Couple of celebrities showed up last year like Justin palawaki and the guy who plays hector in the fast and the furious movies. Date and location at the saleen headquarters is for sure and set. I'll update you guys on how to get tickets and register. Last years ticket sales went to a children's hospital not sure what it will be this year.

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
sorry everyone i am willing to join a meet but i just made a career change and i will be out for 6months.

TwinScrewSVT

Established Member
There is a large car show every Saturday morning from 7am - 8ish am at Aliso Viejo, CA
I go once or twice a month, there are a lot of new mustangs but it would be nice to get an SVT row one if these weeekends :)
PM me if you want to meet up! or post here.

Here is the address: 26701 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
There is a large car show every Saturday morning from 7am - 8ish am at Aliso Viejo, CA
I go once or twice a month, there are a lot of new mustangs but it would be nice to get an SVT row one if these weeekends :)
PM me if you want to meet up! or post here.

Here is the address: 26701 Aliso Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

that's cars & coffee - aliso viejo.

there will a new version of the cars & coffee at the oc fairgrounds beginning on october 1st. it's going to be called "the oc cruise in". sponsored by the same people who did the oc c&c. lots of room there.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Meet some people at http://www.ocmustangclub.org/smf_show_2015.html Sunday Sept 11th 2016

Bay Area Mustang Association is a non-profit organization formed in September 1984 by and for Ford Mustang automobile enthusiasts and their families. We welcome all owners of Mustangs, Shelbys, Saleens, Cobras, modified, original, or the daily driver. We schedule events such as local tours, detailing and technical seminars, displays, shows, picnics and poker runs. We are always open to new ideas. The membership is encouraged to put your ideas forward for consideration at the meetings and events. The general membership meeting is the second Tuesday of each month (except November) at the
Castro Valley Women's Club 18330 Redwood Rd. in Castro Valley. The meeting starts at 7:30pm. Refreshments are there for all to enjoy. All are welcome to attend our meetings and events to familiarize yourself with the Club before you join.
Beach Cities Mustang Club: Info; 310-374-7508. Mailing address: P.O. Box 1982, Redondo Beach, CA 90278. Email [email protected] Check out their web site!
Central Valley Mustang Club: Meets last Thursday of the month at Yosemite Falls Cafe, 5123 N Blackstone Ave just North of Shaw Ave in Fresno. Dinner at 6pm, meeting at 7. Info hotline 559-485-1010 or email to [email protected] (Family oriented club, come check us out!) Check the web site!

Golden Empire Mustangs; Located in Bakersfield, CA: Monthly Meetings are at 7pm on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Jim Burke Ford on Oak Street. For more info, please visit our website :)

Golden Hills Mustang Club: Serving Northern California; check us out on the web: www.goldenhillsmustangclub.com
Mid Valley Stangs; is a car club devoted to Mustang and Ford Enthusiasts in the Central Valley of California. The club covers (5) regional areas including Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Merced, Madera and Fresno Counties. We are here to share our love and passion of great cars, great friends and great times. All events and activities are family orientated. We foster friendships through events, car shows, cruises and get togethers for dinner or coffee. Please visit us at www.midvalleystangs.com or email [email protected]

Mustangs of the San Joaquin; Based in Fresno, CA and open to all Mustangs. Info: Mike Metz; 559-977-5489 or Lanny Vaught, 559-284-0028. On the web at: www.mustangsofthesanjoaquin.com
North Bay Mustang Club: Based in Sonoma and serving the entire North Bay area. We are open to all years Mustangs.
Northern California Cruisers: Visit our website: http://hometown.aol.com/gjmencha/ncc.html
Sacramento Area Mustang Club (S.A.M.C.) Serving the Sacramento and Northern Calif. area. We are one of the largest and most active Mustang clubs in the region, besides being one of the most social and friendliest. Owners and enthusiasts of all year Mustangs are welcome. We put on an Annual car show each year to raise money for local charities and automotive scholarship funds. We meet at 7:00 PM, or 6:00PM for dinner, on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at IHOP, at 2216 Sunrise Blvd., just north of US Hwy 50. Visit our site at www.sacramentomustangclub.org, or call Mike at 916-484-5643. Email= [email protected]
Tri-County Mustang Club; serving Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and the greater surrounding areas. Check us out! http://www.TriCountyMustangClub.com
Stang Up Fam: is a car club here in California that was officially established in April of 2007. We currently have members all around the nation from California to Florida with all ethnic backgrounds, all age groups and both genders. We gather, cruise, hangout, race, attend car shows, community service, modifications, burnouts, everything from A-Z! We feel with organization and determination, the sky's the limit with Stangup! Stangup is new, positive and organized. So check us out and be apart of us. We don't ask for dues we just ask for your commitment. www.stangup.com

Roush Owners and Enthusiasts Association: MEMBERS WANTED: Owners of Roush Mustangs F150's, Cougars, parts, engines or just those that love the high performance products; JOIN NOW! For an application and more information contact Kimberly Thrasher, Treasurer and Membership Chair at [email protected] or Carol Barker, President, at [email protected]. Phone 704-542-8093. Membership Drive thru April 2004. Example of prizes: Full set of BFG tires, cam covers from Team Breed, autographed Dale Jarrett items, autographed Jack Roush items, Mark Martin die cast car, Lowe's gift cards and more.
Sacramento Area Mustang Club: Information, times, places and dates are available on their web site, or you can send email.
San Gabriel Valley Mustang Club; If you’re looking to get involved in a mustang club and you’re in the San Gabriel Valley area, drop on by and bring your brand new, classic, relic, late model, restoration in progress, rust bucket, peice of ....., no matter, You get the idea. We welcome all models into our club. In order to become a member come to one of our meetings held on the second Wednesday of each month at Legends Diner 1155 East Route 66 Glendora, California 91740. Stan Gomes President / Eddie Giron Vice President http://sgvmc.homestead.com/
Inland Empire Classic Mustang Club; We have over 40 members and growing. We meet once a month at the Farmer Boys Restaurant at 263 N. Lincoln Ave Corona Ca. 92882. That is in Southern California about 30 miles South of Disney Land. Our meetings are conducted as a car show with raffles, music, and trophies. We meet on the third Sunday of each month at 11:00am. The meetings are open to all pre-1974 American cars and trucks. Contact Tom Dye at 951-735 6842 or Cliff Gatewood at 951- 734 4924 E-mail is [email protected]

Pacific Coast Mustangs; Based primarily in the Bay Area, but are currently recruiting members in the Santa Barbara area as well. Info: [email protected]. Or at our website; www.pacificcoastmustangs.com

Valley Mustang Club: Serving the San Fernando Valley & Ventura County. We meet at Millers Sensational Salads & Sandwiches, 8945 De Soto Ave. Canoga Park, Ca. 91304 on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Meetings start at 7:00PM and include Guest Speakers, Raffle, 50/50 Drawing, Review of upcoming events, and more. We are an MCA Regional Club. www.valleymustangclub.com. Club hotline: Rick at 805-494-8400
Wild Horses Mustang Association! Open to all Ford products, new and old!

Golden Hills Mustang Club, Fairfield CA. www.goldenhillsmustangclub.com The Golden Hills Mustang Club, established in 1982, is a nonprofit organization, the purpose of which is to promote the admiration, ownership, care and maintenance of the Ford Mustang Automobile - regardless of model year. The club provides a social group for the members whereby they can meet, socialize and maintain a spirit of good fellowship, and participate in activities including the use of their Mustang. The club serves as a medium for the exchange of ideas, information and parts and is dedicated to furthering the interest of owners and drivers of the Ford Mustang.

http://www.bcmc.net/

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/Mustang_Links/Mustang_Clubs/U_S__West_Coast/index.shtml

http://www.stangpit.com/ford-mustang-clubs/#california

http://themustangsource.com/clubs/find/#California

http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-Mustangs/ http://www.meetup.com/The-Los-Angeles-Ford-Mustang-Lovers/

Last edited:

Fizzstage3

hello everyone,
does anyone know of any car meets or car club meets in orange county. i have noticed a lot of coyote mustangs roaming around at the same time at night on Wednesdays and Thursdays?
We need meet and start a little Cruise Night Huntington Beach area Surf City. My car needs to come out on Wednesday or Thursday nights maybe we could start a small group meet up in Huntington Beach Pep Boys Garfield and Brookhurst 20 car group

Fizzstage3

I would definitely be in let me know in the Orange County area Huntington Beach Costa Mesa Cruise Surf City Pier

Users who are viewing this thread