My 1990 Mustang Build w/ 03 Cobra Motor. LOTS OF PCTURES

scribell

Established Member
Impressive build! It looks like it rolled off the assembly line like that. Great job and keep up the good work.

Street Warrior

SVT Power
Established Member
Thanks everyone!
I've been slacking on the car lately, all I have is wiring left and just can't find the motivation. Hopefully when I get my front wheels, TF doesn't have the best at customer service right now. Here's a picture of the back wheels - sorry it's blurry but when I get the fronts I'll have better pictures.

Wheels_zps808fe989.gif

wheels2_zps06d10540.gif

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Looks great. I never noticed how bad the cooling openings are on these older foxes. It doesnt look like you are going to have enough air flow to keep that motor and supercharger cool.

N2DEEP

Established Member
sub'd... starting my build next month.

AWESOME build, thanks for the ideas and write ups. Hopefully mine will look half as good as yours.

N93XCHP

Established Member
Once again BAD ASS! Those are the wheels I'm going with once I'm done with my build which seems like a crap build compared to this! I say this could be a future MM&FF feature car!

spoolin notch

Established Member
Hydraulic clutch

Question can you run a hydraulic trans set up with this swap or motor is t big to d it? I are there are company that sell the inversion kit and it wild be awesome to do that a lot better clutch feel and much more reliable..

MT0911

Established Member
This has been an amazing read! Extraordinary craftsmanship :rockon: Keep it going bro!

bgraiders323

Established Member
Thats a BADASS Build!!!! I might be picking up a coupe with a cobra motor soon, I will need some assistance on wiring.

So if anyone thats in Cali would want to help me out or have any diagrams to do so, feel free to message me or email me

[email protected]

NCTroop

Established Member
This is awesome. Great work man, motivation for my car. Doing a similar better than new build but with a NA Boss 302. Not moving as quick as yours. This thing is going to be unbelievably awesome when done.

Users who are viewing this thread