My 2018 Raptor has arrived.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
IIRC, the suspension on the new raptors are setup much more aggressively for offroad, low traction environments which makes the truck have more brake dive and body roll. Could be why it feels less planted on the street.

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
The day I picked up my 17 raptor I was surprised by the brake dive and corner roll, but I quickly got used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The day I picked up my 17 raptor I was surprised by the brake dive and corner roll, but I quickly got used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

If you ever take it off road you will thank Ford. lol

blk02edge

Established Member
That looks nice, but I don't plan to keep the stock bumper. Not sure those would work on an aftermarket design.
Oh ok, id just suggest getting a BD bar if you're serious about having good light, they make rigid look like the Chinese junk that they are.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful truck. Congrats! I would do the supercab and Lightning Blue as well. (I actually priced one out on Ford's website the other night,.....only 65K. lol)
Any mods, such as exhaust, or going to leave it stock for now?
Enjoy!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Beautiful truck. Congrats! I would do the supercab and Lightning Blue as well. (I actually priced one out on Ford's website the other night,.....only 65K. lol)
Any mods, such as exhaust, or going to leave it stock for now?
Enjoy!

Lol Tony...I was pricing some new 2018 F150 models and they were all near 50K or more unless you buy an XL....LOL. After 3 Lightnings I would love to have a Raptor but I only paid 69K for my house...lol. Plus I need another one of those beasts the 5.8L GT500 is the beast I am referring to.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Lol Tony...I was pricing some new 2018 F150 models and they were all near 50K or more unless you buy an XL....LOL. After 3 Lightnings I would love to have a Raptor but I only paid 69K for my house...lol. Plus I need another one of those beasts the 5.8L GT500 is the beast I am referring to.

How in the world did you only pay 69,000 dollars for your house. What's the secret there?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a really good looking truck, for sure. The Lightning Blue paint is awesome--great choice. How can you not love the new Raptor. Ford did it right IMO. Enjoy it!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
How in the world did you only pay 69,000 dollars for your house. What's the secret there?

Lol....my first house that I still own was built in 1983 and that is why it was 69K. Its worth about $300K today. Already been thru a 2nd home and now getting ready to build my retirement home next year.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAAAAA
Amen Steve! "Whenever" the new GT500 comes out! lol

We're installing ADD bumpers on a 17 right now in the shop, will post pics once its done bud.
In for pics Josh.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Orders his truck over a month after me and receives truck before I even have a VIN, damn you!!!! Jk. Truck looks good! So are you going to sell the stock wheels?

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Orders his truck over a month after me and receives truck before I even have a VIN, damn you!!!! Jk. Truck looks good! So are you going to sell the stock wheels?

The stock 18 wheels are on the 12 I traded in. I just did a swap at the dealer. I sold my 12 stock wheels years ago.

You knew Ruby Red was late availability ;)

Users who are viewing this thread