My build "SICK FOX

M240Bravo

Established Member
Expected to be disappointed based on the thread title.

Pleasantly surprised. That's absolutely fabulous, OP.

Ya I was thinking that too, thought it would be hipstered out and sticker bombed.

But I'm wrong too lol. Sick build man.

Sick__fox

Established Member
Thanks y'all. Yea not my style haha. I'm trying to start a new standard with foxes. Yea I could had bought a gt350 cash with what I've put into this car but if i did it wouldn't feel like mine. . Id end up throwing money into it as well haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car. Awesome mixture of show and go.
Nice job.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
po5sYgs8j
Sick looking build, but do you guys with this type of cover over the turbo really drive around like that? Looks like a dusty road away from nullifying an expensive build.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I could had bought a gt350 cash with what I've put into this car but if i did it wouldn't feel like mine.

Not to mention there is a group of car enthusiasts who appreciate the older and less seen stuff than factory cars. Like when I'm at car shows the late sixties and early seventies muscle cars get my full attention as I walk right passed a Lamborghini or Ferrari.

Sick__fox

Established Member
Yea I had a 04 black vert term I before this and was procharged. Nice wheels etc but my fox seems more of an blank canvas for a painter per say and gets way more attention than. My terminator did

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BladeX10

Established Member
You dont see too many people building fox bodies like this anymore. I guess that is what happens when Ford starts releasing 400+ HP GT's from the factory. Car looks sick and i'm sure it'll get 100x more attention at any car show than 98% of 2011+ Mustangs would get.

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
Looks like it is set back reward for better weight distribution. Maybe I was confused by all the clean space at the front of the engine.

Really beautiful project car you have.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread