My FordPerformance.com for My Ford exhaust

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
Guys, My Ford Perf. is official. I was in the market for a new exhaust system. I was a little scared to order from him because I think it is a one man set up. (thought it would be one of those 6-8 week deals.) But to my delight the guy (Ray) is awesome. Returns all calls, sends confirmation emails with shipping info, and has the best price or will beat almost any price. Ordered my exhaust Tues, should be here tomorrow. :rockon: Oh, he pretty much has everything. Get to ordering!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I got my SLP catback from Ray as well. I have nothing but great things to say about him and his business. :)

myFordPerformance

Established Member
Thanks guys ! I am a one man shop, but got great connections :beer:

Just as a little background, I'm just starting my 4th year running the business. Most of which was serving the Ford Focus market, I started myFordFocus.com in 2001 and gradually worked into the parts business on the side, now it's my full time job, and I'm trying to crank up the Mustang and Truck segment.

Your business is greatly appreciated :beer:

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
Thanks too

Ray, I have to say thanks, too. My Magnaflow catback just arrived and I could not be happier. It looks and sounds great. Great price + personalized customer service + awesome catback = happy customer. I'll be back for future mods.

Users who are viewing this thread