My life changed tonight...

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I was force fed Catholicism my entire life now I think they are a cult. I believe in something, but definitely not religious. Churches are good for people to express their issues on a personal level between them and God, but I really think it is more of a business than anything. Still about almighty $$. Good luck.

Thats a big 10/4

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm happy to see that you're following Christ, and I admire your courage...it's not easy to be honest and frank about your faith in public, especially when "public" is a forum filled with wannabe tough guys and people who will take any opportunity to tell you they think you're wrong. Right on, brother. :thumbsup:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Very simple! Just like dating a girl for a while and one night you decide you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her.

But, there is proof that the girl actually exists.

I think your example would be better if you referred to her as an imaginary girlfriend. Except, it isn't simple by then.

But, if the OP feels it is the right thing to do in his life, more power to him. One's feelings toward religion or not shouldn't be affected by smartasses on the internet.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
I'm happy to see that you're following Christ, and I admire your courage...it's not easy to be honest and frank about your faith in public, especially when "public" is a forum filled with wannabe tough guys and people who will take any opportunity to tell you they think you're wrong. Right on, brother. :thumbsup:

This.

OP -- your post makes me think about my own life. Thank you

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I was just simply telling everyone that I did this, I'm not trying to be a smart&&& or anything, if anyone thought of me as coming off that way, I'm sorry. But how can anyone say that Jesus didn't exist? There is scientific proof he did, if that's what people need to believe he existed. Again I'm not trying to be a rearend. I know this is the right choice for me. Thanks guys

ok. Who are you, and what led you to this life changing event? maybe a little background into your story would help us that are poking fun. I don't know you, never noticed any of your posts/threads before so why should I care?

I see you have a cobra. Is Jesus telling you to give that up for $100 and buy a Prius to help the planet? Or does he want you to maintain your selfish lifestyle?

Last edited:

stolher

Live Free
Established Member
We all make mistakes, OP. Hopefully you'll change your mind.

Shouldn't take to long

Jesus is my most favorite fictional character.

2586.jpg

I was just simply telling everyone that I did this, I'm not trying to be a smart&&& or anything, if anyone thought of me as coming off that way, I'm sorry. But how can anyone say that Jesus didn't exist? There is scientific proof he did, if that's what people need to believe he existed. Again I'm not trying to be a rearend. I know this is the right choice for me. Thanks guys

Tell me about it! I got a buddy named "Jesus" But he really hates when I pronounce the "J" as "Jay" and not "Hay"

61mmstang94

Established Member
LOL... I don't think Jesus minds that I own a cobra. It doesn't matter what you drive, what you wear, where you go to church, if you even go to church, it doesn't matter. As long as you love him, it's all that matters! And I don't know you, so why should I care about you accepting my beliefs? Thanks

I think his point was how can you say you're actually dedicating your life to Jesus while you live selfishly and have/do things that hurt the world that god supposedly created? If you were actually dedicated wouldn't you do anything and everything you can to preserve and better the world he created?

Users who are viewing this thread