My Race Red Track Pack 2016 GT350

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
This was a great car and I enjoyed the time I had with it and had planned to keep it for a long time. I have difficulty letting things that I like go and I'm sure I'm not alone. I suppose part of growing older is recognizing that you can't hang on to things forever and to learn to be happy with the knowledge that somebody else got to enjoy it as much as you did. That said, I think the car ended up with somebody that really appreciates it. I hope he drives the wheels off it whenever he can.

The last photos I took. Right click then "view image" for hi resolution.

IMG_4766-Edit.jpg

IMG_4763-Edit.jpg

IMG_4858-Edit.jpg

IMG_4839-Edit.jpg

IMG_4768-Edit.jpg

IMG_4799-Edit.jpg

IMG_4820-Edit.jpg

IMG_4784-Edit.jpg

Good luck G1302. I really enjoyed your company.

:)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Factory. I included with the car a complete set of R springs as well as a set of FR (3/4" drop) springs along with MM plates. I look forward to seeing him pick a set.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I know it's frowned upon to just do one side but whatever springs are least drop I'd love to see just the fronts installed to level it!
God that car looked right.
-J

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Is C2C still in business? I’m interested in that spoiler but their website is down.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Still in business. The website was taken down for the moment as we are working on something new for the platform. Hopefully it gets underway soon and we can show you all what is next

Users who are viewing this thread