Need help Fox Cobra guys, and girls :)

95R98GT93GT

So a buddy of mine has a 93 Teal. It hasn't run in about a year or so. Basically let it sit too long and we changed out entire fuel system minus the lines and also did a full tune up. The car had an after market alarm on it that he got rid of. The car will not turn over. Its nothing fuel related cause I can hear the pump, its not fuel button safety switch.

My thinking is that the alarm had a kill switch and something aint right. I did read the codes on the car and this is what 3 codes the reader showed me in the following order.

10, 11, 15

Any suggestions? Im wondering if the computer is screwed with the whole alarm thing.

Thanks

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
The real question i would ask , is how did you get these codes ? .
Koeo ?
11 is system passed , 15 failure can be caused from a proloned dead or missing battery , such as your statement the car has not run for a year .

WillyB93

Established Member
Have you tried to jump the starter solenoid to see if it would crank, all the alarm wires are tied into the wires in the steering column. Maybe something got missed or wired wrong.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Was the alarm removed after it was sitting and did he start the car after the alarm was removed? What brand alarm? When you turn the key to accessory (obviously with a charged battery) do you hear the fuel pump prime?

Users who are viewing this thread