Need help from the private dicks of SVTP

Never_Enough

Established Member
Long story short, I took an ex to court a while back & she owes me money she never paid.

Part of the stipulations from the court are I have to mail her some paperwork. Obviously, I don't know where she lives at this point. I do believe I know what town she lives in, though. I know her now married name, social security number, her father's name, her phone number, where she works, etc.

So if anyone here can help me get this idiot's address I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me.

UPDATE 2/10/18:
Got a letter from her bankruptcy attorney. She filed Chapter 7 back in 2010. According to the attorney, my judgment against her was NOT included in said Chapter 7, but still falls under it & I can re-open her bankruptcy if I want.

I don't know how any of this works, but if she did not include her debt to me then how can it still be covered? I would think she still owes me.

Any attorneys here? I guess I'll find a local one & call them next week to see.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
if you know the town, print a message in the local newspaper that you are looking for her and to contact you. its the same (in court) as posting it in the city hall or shouting it on the town square as it is considered public notice. blue laws

That definitely could work as notice if all other options have been exhausted, though it depends on the jurisdiction/town etc. Sounds like he will need a Process Server, it's their job to track down 'recipients' that don't want to be found and serve them legal notice.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Not much you can do. My ex owes me 25 grand ordered by a judge during divorce in 2004. Never saw a dime. Nothing i can do. I paid an atty $3400 to get a piece of paper saying im owed 25g. They dont have to pay. Its just a judgement agaisnt her.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not much you can do. My ex owes me 25 grand ordered by a judge during divorce in 2004. Never saw a dime. Nothing i can do. I paid an atty $3400 to get a piece of paper saying im owed 25g. They dont have to pay. Its just a judgement agaisnt her.

So..... does that mean I don't have to pay mine? lol

Never_Enough

Established Member
I would send a certified letter to her place of work.
Except I don't know exactly where she works. I know she works for Amazon, that's it.

I tried calling to verify employment and they just keep telling me to go to this bulshit service that they use for that and they want to charge you money to be a member of it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Can't you go to the police and file a report? Bring your court information and tell them she split town without paying and have them track her down. That's their job.

25 grand over 14 years of non-payment with interest. Technically she owes you probably 60 grand now. Have her wages garnished or a judge itemize her assets for payment. It's not too complicated to do. That ain't chump change, GET IT!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Can't you go to the police and file a report? Bring your court information and tell them she split town without paying and have them track her down. That's their job.

25 grand over 14 years of non-payment with interest. Technically she owes you probably 60 grand now. Have her wages garnished or a judge itemize her assets for payment. It's not too complicated to do. That ain't chump change, GET IT!
Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread