Need PN for BELT for Ford Racing 624HP Blower

Fat Boss

Established Member
Guys,

I just got a 2013 Shelby GT350 with the 624 HP supercharger. The belt is fraying. Anyone have the correct PN, and furthermore where can I get one shipped out today for Sat delivery?

Am I down to either Shelby or Whipple?

Thanks!

Andy in Morgan Hill, CA

Fat Boss

Established Member
Neither Whipple nor Shelby can tell me a PN. Roush gave me PN K060815, but couldn't tell me if it will fit.

I can't be the first to need a replacement belt...

Fat Boss

Established Member
I just looked at the install instructions from Ford Racing and the belt called out is K060825, which is longer. I guess I'll try that one first since it's called out on the instructions.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Confirmed: Gates Belt K060825 is the correct belt for the 624HP kit and also the 525HP kit it looks like, based on the install instructions. My friend and I changed it out yesterday.

Link to instructions: https://www.fordracingbyspeedshopdirect.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/fordinstshtm-6066-mgt525d.pdf

You pull the coolant tanks up and away as much as you can with bungie cords, pull the access panel underneath, remove the OEM water pump pulley and belt, remove most of the big triangular bracket with a pulley or two on it, remove the belt, and reverse. It's a royal pain in the ass and we ran it up and down on the lift about 5 times. Nice to have access to the lift, thanks Michael!

Can hauls ass. Can't wait to drive it to Tahoe with Team Shelby -Pacific Coast Region next Saturday.

20170613_201449_zpsqemhsxeg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread