New Complete How-To Thread!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I did find one, I had to make a new post for it. No pics but its written pretty well. I added it to the list also! :beer:

SVTDice

Established Member
Niiiice, You did a good job man! Sadly some of them are threads that are so old the pictures are no longer there. But still, glad you took the time to do this!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea I know, thats why when I find one I need I just take print screen pictures of it and save it on my computer. Right now I have the blower removal/installation and 4# lower. It would be nice if the pictures where still hosted, there just isn't much we can do about it!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Thanks! Just trying to help out, I keep finding new links and updating. Guess it helps take some boredum out of deployment lol!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
:dancenana: Another update! Added a few new ones. If anyone has a PDF file or anything on their computer w/ pics that doesn't have pics in the original, email it to me and i'll make an updated thread with working pics :beer:

Last edited:

supman

Established Member
Heater Core

Happy New years to all the Termy Brothers.

Anybody got a Heater Core re-re write up?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I asked the OP to update the link to my Shifter Gasket Installation page under DRIVETRAIN. For now, here is the updated link. Install Help

Users who are viewing this thread