New Ford Ranger Raptor!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol. Noooo I take it all back.

Everything from a base(are we talking about 03-04?) mustang can be unbolted and swap in a cobra driveline.

Tell me I’m wrong

Sent from cold area north of mericasvtperformance.com mobile app
It must be that maple syrup you drink...but you’re being nonsensical. The Z06 is not a base corvette option, the GT3RS is not a base 911 option, the FoRS is not a base Focus option. Those are all radically different cars to the base starting point.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
If this comes over here then it will be an awesome truck for us regular guys who want something they can actually play with. No mall crawling or instagraming the Ranger Raptor.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
It must be that maple syrup you drink...but you’re being nonsensical. The Z06 is not a base corvette option, the GT3RS is not a base 911 option, the FoRS is not a base Focus option. Those are all radically different cars to the base starting point.

I’m sorry.

My understanding is that the thought here is a Raptor is a total one off.

Is it?

These “halo”cars /trucks are add on specials. The only truly special car I can think of from ford.....GT.

From gm....the future mid engine.

From dodge the vip....oh wait.

As mentioned platinum is same model selection(according to Ford) so should they only make platinum half tons?

People getting mad about this is ridiculous, it’s just another play for ford to sell something. Platinum trucks sold well guess what everything has a platinum now.

Raptor sells good guess what everything gonna be a raptor. Hahaha no more super awesome special mall crawlers now.

Funny thing is having met around a dozen people with a Raptor option. They hated it. Piss poor fuel economy(subjective I know), shocks sucked and needed rebuilt every year, where among the complaints. I do work in oilfield, in the field, been out there since the Raptor was released. This is a landscape of big personalities and bigger egos, and trucks. Terrible roads, lots of mud, snow, ruts, all crap these Raptors are supposed to live for.

I’ve seen 12. Kinda telling.

Anyway. R2 looks better to me.
Kinda have a flashback to Jackson bounding across the North Pole in a hilux when I look at the R2

Sent from cold area north of mericasvtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
03E2FC97-67F7-40F8-BDB6-155474C82D9F.jpeg

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I'm sure I'll see just as many Raptor Jr. at Starbucks and the mall as I do any other off road truck.

You probably right. If i spent the kind of money these jokers are gonna bring. I would be scared to scratch it.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
You probably right. If i spent the kind of money these jokers are gonna bring. I would be scared to scratch it.

Think of it as a free custom pin-striping lol.

Definitely want more specs on this truck. While I love the size of the Gen1/2 Raptor, I wouldn't mind having a 99-04(f-150) sized offroad truck too.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Think of it as a free custom pin-striping lol.

Definitely want more specs on this truck. While I love the size of the Gen1/2 Raptor, I wouldn't mind having a 99-04(f-150) sized offroad truck too.

I feel you about the specs. I would use it to get to my point and unload a 4wheeler to do the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread