NEW GT500 Oil cooler / Oil filter relocation kits >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Updated version now fits all stock and aftermarket alternator versions for a easy bolt on!

The MMR GT500 oil cooler kit replaces the entire factory cooler/alternator bracket assembly with a lightweight, high efficiency air/oil cooler. This drastically reduces coolant temperatures increasing detonation resistance allowing for more boost, more power and ultimately lower oil temps for better reliability and engine life. Great For those Turbo applications where removal of the factory bracket/cooler gives more clearance for custom headers etc. Highly recommended for ALL modified GT500's and Mandatory for Road Racing and Texas Mile type events. Includes all parts needed along with high quality braided stainless steel lines and AN fittings along with new MMR Billet Alternator bracket and Billet block adapter. Also includes new HIGHER capacity oil filter. 100% USA MADE :beer:

Order now: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...in_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=279

Fits 2007-2014 GT500

GT500%20cooler.jpg

www.modularmustangracing.com

vegasgt500.jpg

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The heat exchanger can be mounted in a location that sees direct or indirect airflow. There is no thermostat in the factory or MMR system for the oiling. Keep in mind this replaces the factory cooler - so over cooling is not common.

Snoopy49

Established Member
The heat exchanger can be mounted in a location that sees direct or indirect airflow. There is no thermostat in the factory or MMR system for the oiling. Keep in mind this replaces the factory cooler - so over cooling is not common.

It's my understanding that the 2013 GT500 Track Pack engine oil cooler incorporates a thermostat that bypasses the oil cooler until the oil reaches a certain temperature..

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's my understanding that the 2013 GT500 Track Pack engine oil cooler incorporates a thermostat that bypasses the oil cooler until the oil reaches a certain temperature..

Our apologies, our comment was not in comparison to the track pack option. This MMR cooler however is still far more efficient (almost double the size of the track pack). And bottom line is road racers are rarely concerned about over cooling.

Blackmax

Established Member
If this kit was complete I would probobly have bought it, but having to put together hoses and design where the rad goes does not appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread