New guy - 97 Mark VIII LSC

10SBMSport

Established Member
Hello all!

Figured I should post in here. Just picked up a 97 Mark VIII LSC that's mostly stock, driveline wise.

I know there is some great information on the B headed Cobras here, so I joined.

I also have a 2010 Fusion Sport that is currently my DD and autocross ride.

Blown38

Established Member
Welcome. Got any pics of the Mark?

My dad picked up a convertible Mark 8 a few years ago. Got a buddy in WV that has a High compression BB Stroker in his Mark.

We are having a meet in Martinsburg WV at the end of this month if you are interested in checking out a bunch of Birds and MArks and some cougars too. Then the Supercoupe Shootout is in Clay City KY the 1st weekend of October. All MN12 and FN10 chassis welcome.

Last edited:

JasonSnake

Established Member
Hi 10SB, welcome to the forum :) Sorry I didn't see this post. This section doesn't get a lot of traffic unfortunately. I sent a PM to a site admin to recommend changing the title to include Mark VIII's since they are just as popular.

If you haven't already done so, you can also checkout LincolnvsCadillac.com and Mark VIII Owners group on Facebook. Very tight-knit guys.

Wawful

Established Member
Lets see some pics! I'm gonna get mine cleaned and ask my friend if she wants to go on a drive and find some good photo-shoot spots and get some semi-professional stuff done. Lets get a show and tell going, First I plan on getting a tint and my suspension installed so It'll be a couple weeks at least. I'm gonna test the 13MP camera on this Galaxy S4's (thanks to my Beautiful girlfriend). It has A LOT of cool features that I haven't played with yet so it might turn up something pretty cool. I'll probably play around with that later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread