New guy here, hello

Diosdeguerra

Maybe someone can help me out, I'm looking to buy an 97 cobra, talked the guy down alot on the car because the engine is Disassembled and has scaring on the crank, he was telling me I need it to get turned?? Which I really don't want to do, so I was wondering I have a 5.4 2v in my shop, are the Soho 4.6, sohc 5.4 and the 96-98 cobra cranks the same??

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe someone can help me out, I'm looking to buy an 97 cobra, talked the guy down alot on the car because the engine is Disassembled and has scaring on the crank, he was telling me I need it to get turned?? Which I really don't want to do, so I was wondering I have a 5.4 2v in my shop, are the Soho 4.6, sohc 5.4 and the 96-98 cobra cranks the same??

Nope.

Didn't you get your answer about 45 minutes ago in the thread you started about this specific topic?

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/97-cobra-crank.1150234/#post-15742399

Last edited:

Diosdeguerra

I think I posted this one last night and didn't hear anything, and didn't know if I did it right to post something on here, so I made an other one, today just to make sure. But yes got the answer, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread