NEW Hurst Competition/Plus Shifter for '11-'14 Mustang w/MT-82 Transmission

Hurst Competition/Plus Shifter for 2011-2014 Mustang with 6-Speed MT-82 Transmission - Part # 3916039

Application: 2011-2014 Mustang with 6-Speed MT-82 Transmission

Description:
Hurst’s new Competition/Plus shifter for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT, Boss 302 and Base V6
reduces throw reduction by 18% over the stock Mustang shifter. Features include a new billet aluminum base housing, a spherical pivot bearing with Delrin support ring to reduce vibration and noise transmitted through the shifter from the transmission and also a trick looking mini T-handle, that actuates the reverse lock-out to ensure you don’t accidentally shift into reverse when you want first gear. Simple to install and includes a chrome flat blade Hurst stick and classic white 6-speed knob to give your Pony's interior that racing look and feel it deserves.

Please call 707-544-4761 or visit www.Hurst-Shifters.com for additional application and product information.

• Reduces Shift Throw by 18%
• CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Housing
• High Strength Forged Chrome Stick
Classic White Hurst Shift Ball

basspro302

Established Member
The nylon screws that you install to set the tension on the reverse lockout did not go in on mine the threads in the shifter were jacked up so i left them out but other wise i like the shifter

The nylon screws that you install to set the tension on the reverse lockout did not go in on mine the threads in the shifter were jacked up so i left them out but other wise i like the shifter
Hi,

While we are glad that you like the shifter, if you find and issues with the materials or workmanship of our shifters we cover them with our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team at 707-544-4761 and we can see what we can do.

-Hurst Team

Users who are viewing this thread