New Market Rules

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I highly suggest not using Imgur, because they suck and have have blocked this website. If you use them, your post will be deleted because your pictures will not show up.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Please have all your pictures and info ready to go when you start your thread. None of this "I'll post pictures later or I'll add #7 later" because most of the time it doesn't happen.
Thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You corrected it to read like svtshadow talks.

delvin.a

Established Member
i've been gone for a hot minute but these are excellent new rules. i especially like the not deleting the ad info.

cheers

drh_5.0

Established Member
7) At least one photo must include your username and date, handwritten, on a piece of paper or index card with one of your items.
QUOTE]

How do I upload an image file size that isn't "too large" on this site, I have had multiple times my selling posts deleted because no imagine.

Thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You'll need to shrink it some how. I use Paint on my PC and I just resize the photos from my phone with my phone.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Gentlemen, inquiries about where to buy parts don't go in the market. They should be posted in the specific sections.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You guys have been great following the rules, and the scamming basically doesn't exist anymore.
Thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Don’t delete the damn OP, just edit it to mark the crap sold. I can restore that crap and I now need to deal with a issue with someone selling a blower as new that wasn’t.
If you edit your OP and I see it, one week off. I’m done playing with this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread