New O2 Sensors Before Lund Remote Paxton Tune?

tgranber

Established Member
I have a stock Paxton Supercharger setup on my 2011 Mustang GT. I have a Lund remote tune on it and supposedly the A/F is good.

Lund uses the widebands in the car to determine this.

I am going to be lowering my pulley to a 3.6 and putting DW95's for the injectors before a re-tune.

My Questions:

1. With 80k miles on the stock O2's. Should I replace them before my re-tune with lund?

2. I've had my car dyno'd at 3 different places. They seem almost unwilling to plug in an A/F meter into the exhaust on my car. Instead they read the computer. Is that what others see with their 2011+ mustangs? And should I force the issue?

3. I have the 3.8 pulley with 47lb injectors and a BAP. I made 530/420 through my 5.0 with an A6. What do you think i'll get with the 3.6 pulley and DW95 injectors?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

WIST2013GT

Established Member
1. Is your car running normal? Then no.
2. Normal. Haven't used an external wideband ever with this car.
3. ~600whp DJ on good 93 (depends on how safe the tune is really).

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
1) Personal preference, its not necessarily a bad idea.
2) tail pipe wide band will never be as accurate as the factory 02 so no need for it.
3)it will come down to fuel quality should probably get 20-40 to wheel depending rpm it could be even more.
Hope this helps.

Holovacko

Established Member
I run the 3.80 pulley with the same injectors, Lund also did the remote tune. No need to change O2 sensors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread