New Owner today - Chassis #4584

mjc1241

Established Member
Bought a used 2016 GT350 today; certified pre owned G4584 ( not sure what that number means but I assumed the chassis number) Black with Blue stripes, in Alpharetta, Georgia from Angela Crouse Ford/Lincoln. Definitely did not go looking to buy a car today for me. Our day was originally dedicated to looking for a car for our 20 year old son. Let's just say that both father and son are happy today with him getting a very clean 2010 Ruby Red Mustang GT and me getting the GT350. Car had 5,115 miles when purchased and I am very pleased. The car has aftermarket tint already and what looks like a clear bra for the entire front of the car. If the previous owner is a member here, please let me know and I would love to get the previous history of the vehicle.

Last edited:

mjc1241

Established Member
I will try to post a picture next week. Got caught in rain yesterday and today. Needs to get cleaned up first. Really was going to wait until next year to purchase but this was a good deal. Glad I got the track pack but really still learning about the GT350. Looked at a bunch of videos but need to do more research. Certified pee owned so got a 7 year, 100,00 Mike warranty. No mods planned for performance except an Air Raid filter. Modded cars for years and now just want to drive and enjoy this car. Ordered some new mats with the GT350 logo and trying to get a GT350 car cover. Will look to add a catch can or oil separators but still doing research. Just a toy to enjoy right now. Any feedback on what to be aware of on this car would be great.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Be wary of the fact that the oil filters can come loose on these cars if not torqued to spec and the oil cooler lines can burst open if they were the recalled, original ones. Also, verify that your front splitter was installed properly. A google search will yield quite a bit of data on the fact that dealers are screwing these up all across the country.

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
I will try to post a picture next week. Got caught in rain yesterday and today. Needs to get cleaned up first. Really was going to wait until next year to purchase but this was a good deal. Glad I got the track pack but really still learning about the GT350. Looked at a bunch of videos but need to do more research. Certified pee owned so got a 7 year, 100,00 Mike warranty. No mods planned for performance except an Air Raid filter. Modded cars for years and now just want to drive and enjoy this car. Ordered some new mats with the GT350 logo and trying to get a GT350 car cover. Will look to add a catch can or oil separators but still doing research. Just a toy to enjoy right now. Any feedback on what to be aware of on this car would be great.

As TOB said .... check the oil filter, make sure the oil line recall was done ... and make sure the front splitter is installed correctly .... and after a 1000 miles of driving, check your oil. Some cars are fine but other GT350's consume oil and you just need to be aware if your car is one of them.
On the CPO plan, you have the balance of the factory warranty and the 7/100,000 pwr train that your already aware of. You also have a 12/12 Premium care plan once your out of the factory. CPO is a great way to go when you by Ford !!!
Congratulations on your purchase.

don

mjc1241

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. The previous owner has the oil filter wrench in the trunk brand new in the box with oil filter. I just talked to the service department and the recall was done. I am getting a copy of that service record sent to me. I will check the oil as well. Is there a preferred catch can system by the community for the Voodoo? Also, are the 2016 track pack cars more desirable?

Last edited:

mjc1241

Established Member
I just edited the post. Made a mistake and deleted stuff in the post. Updated as well since I just got off the phone with the service department regarding the recall and it was done. I purchased the gt350 rock blockers for the side skirts late last night. Also looking at changing the shift knob to a cue with the gt350 insignia on it.

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
IMG_0754.jpg
Let the mods begin !!..... I havent done alot myself. Did the logo GT350 floor mats and trunk deck and did the vinyl inserts in splitter(my favorite so far)

Today my red calipers go on and my R steering wheel

don

Users who are viewing this thread