New route skipped the blower

Jrt

Established Member
Didn't go with a blower as it seemed everytime I raced a ctsv or zl1 I was either winning or a half a fender difference ..so i just added a few more mods to my LTs, tune, cai,headers and axle back exhaust..where i wad already baslineing 441 RWHP and made a total of 473 RWHP ...im pretty happy with the numbers ..now I know it's not the same ad blower numbers but I'm impressed with a FOB 473 ..what do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G935T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bluey lewis

Kinda Like Guys with Big Junk
Established Member
I like this route. Good numbers. What specifically were the changes made?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Jrt

Established Member
Cause I have a heavy foot and I was promised 740 to 770 rwhp I would end up wrecking of self-destructing the engine or drivetrain... understand the motors are Style but at that horsepower I believe it's probably pushing it

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
What mods were allowing you to be "Winning or half a fender difference" vs CTSVs and ZL1s?

Zemedici

Established Member
Your tuner did not want to push a 2015 GT over 750 whp on Corn? Is that rule for blowers only, or turbos too?

Jrt

Established Member
No...they have already done it without oil pump gears for R&d... There at 800 rwhp now still everything stock on car ...im saying I didn't want to push my limits on my car ..im happy were I'm at for now

DarkMach1

Established Member
Highly unlikely it will go 122-125 and at 470whp unless you're in mineshaft air and have other supporting mods. I wont comment on those cars youre beating because at the end of the day a "street race" is interpreted differently by different people.

Users who are viewing this thread