New to forum

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I did not even hit the link...if I was going to put brakes on my car it would be these...because finish is as important to me as the fit. That cheaper Brembo option is nice. But I prefer a better look as well...I think it is pretty F'ed up people say what someone should and should not do with their car. "You should do this or should have done that". Can we just say nice car. Fits you perfect or something nice? Why start a pissing match or a debate??? WTF

Lighten up, thin skin.

For someone that drives around in a Hot Wheels car, you sure don't handle people's objective thoughts about your car very well.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I did not even hit the link...if I was going to put brakes on my car it would be these...because finish is as important to me as the fit. That cheaper Brembo option is nice. But I prefer a better look as well...I think it is pretty F'ed up people say what someone should and should not do with their car. "You should do this or should have done that". Can we just say nice car. Fits you perfect or something nice? Why start a pissing match or a debate??? WTF!
408a02a7dde6642fc545369ccd01a785.jpg
803e289626a977b7b6616942c0cefbbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Couldn't agree with you more myself brother. When we go with big brakes they will most likely be these or Roush because of the color. All this being said lol, nice car man. IMO it is tastefully modded. Would I have don't some things different? Of course, its cause we all have different taste. I just keen it to myself, cause what would be the point in telling you honestly.

_Snake_

Established Member
I think it is pretty F'ed up people say what someone should and should not do with their car. "You should do this or should have done that". Can we just say nice car. Fits you perfect or something nice? Why start a pissing match or a debate??? WTF!

First internets forum?

Post pics of your car, talk about how many trophies it's won, and don't expect feedback. Lol

D1STRRBD

Established Member
Lighten up, thin skin.

For someone that drives around in a Hot Wheels car, you sure don't handle people's objective thoughts about your car very well.

I have noticed the negative feedback has come from what looks like Shelby and cobra owners. Typical many are D bags.

Last edited:

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I have noticed the negative feedback has come from what looks like Shelby and cobra owners. Typical many are D bags.

Negative feedback should be taken as constructive criticism. Someone not liking something you do to your car doesn't make them a D bag. It means they either have a different opinion on what looks good and what is important. My opinion is money should be spent on things to make a car faster, and if I don't have the money to add that part I just wait.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Oh brother.

I've owned several of all the above mentioned, and if me disliking your taste makes me a d-bag...I guess I'm a d-bag. You'll do well not to insult and call names out of smackdown though.

For you to post your car on here, and then get butthurt about a few people's opinion, maybe you should seek attention elsewhere.

Good luck on your quest to overcome the Autozone vehicle of the year.

bKlqGbQ_zpsjm6l4upq.jpg

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude,......just let it go. Some people will like your car and others will not, this is life on the interwebs. Don't get pissed off because they didn't like something you did to your car bro. It's your car,....enjoy it.

Paul.

Established Member
I have noticed the negative feedback has come from what looks like Shelby and cobra owners. Typical many are D bags

I'm not a Shelby owner! I guess that means I'm not a D-bag! Sweet!

Please.

Telling someone to lose the plastic caliper covers and buy brakes is hardly "negative feedback." Then being told "I don't put cheap stuff" on said car with plastic caliper covers doesn't quite follow.

Don't waste $3,000 on 13" Wilwood brakes because they're red. Buy some 15" 6-piston Brembos for way less money... and a can of red paint, since that seems to be what matters to you.

Paul.

D1STRRBD

Established Member
Wow I bust some balls and some have excuses and do not like it. The hypocrisy is through the roof...I gotta say member hand-filer said, "this is one of the better sites". Well so far I see it no different than ME. Take that for what it is I guess. I know who to converse with and who to ignore. No problem. Have a good day.

My post is closed. At least for me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread