New to SW Florida

98chromesvt

Established Member
Just moved the to Fort Myers area for work. I have been here about a month and have yet to find a lot to do. I have done the beach hop thing every weekend. What else is there to do here? 29 year old single male. I currently live in Cape Coal.

sflrainmaker01

Established Member
There is a lot to do down here but it depends on what your interests are as to what to say there is to do. There is a ton of information about weekly events in the Breeze and News-Press newspapers. I am always amazed at all the stuff going on around town, but work gets in the way. I wish there were more car guy get-togethers (car girls too, lol) here in Paradise! I tried a couple of the local Mustang clubs, but with work it's hard to get to the events (when they have them). I'm still a member of Ponies in Paradise. It's mostly newer model Mustangs, but they try to do events and cruise-ins pretty regular. There was a couple car groups that used to have frequent car meets in the Cape, but I forgot what it was called and haven't been to one in a while. I went to one of their old meeting places at Sam's Club off Pine Island Rd last Saturday night, but there was no one there.

Users who are viewing this thread