NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I don't get the Robo Cop vid. I guess I don't have a sense of humor.

I won't watch it, some people in here have problems apparently lol

Nope, you have a sense of humor because I didn't think it was funny either.

i agree with you guys, missed the humor...

1vvcrl (1).jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Time to let your German shepperd get in on the action, she'll never know the difference. lol
You seem to have triumphed over a number of challenging sexual encounters from past comments, but I am afraid to ask if you say that from experience haha.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
You seem to have triumphed over a number of challenging sexual encounters from past comments, but I am afraid to ask if you say that from experience haha.

No, I've never had that experience but I did have a woman's mini poodle stick it's cold nose on my bung hole while I'm in mid plow. When I tried to get the dog to back off, it jumped on my back and was standing there, riding me like a bull rider while I'm trying to keep my stroke going.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
No, I've never had that experience but I did have a woman's mini poodle stick it's cold nose on my bung hole while I'm in mid plow. When I tried to get the dog to back off, it jumped on my back and was standing there, riding me like a bull rider while I'm trying to keep my stroke going.
Lmao, dude you should look into writing a book. You could give Tucker Max a run for his money!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Skitz....what's up with common house pets interfering with your game? Cats swatting at your sack and dogs sniffing your bungus?

Coincidence? I think NOT!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
image.jpeg
Same chick(s) driving in the pic above...Taken by my buddy in a Minnesota bar....one head slugging beers and the other smoking like a chimney that night...

I had sent him the same driving meme...he said he saw her in person once...then sent me the pic. Hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread