OE headlamps

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Damm they've doubled in price compared to when Tousley had them years ago. I think I paid $168 for the pair shipped to my door.

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
decent used ones are 150 or more from what I see.....perfect wit now haze used ones ive seen for 250....so 350 for new in box aint bad IMO...seeing that LMR and other online sites wants $425-$450

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Damm they've doubled in price compared to when Tousley had them years ago. I think I paid $168 for the pair shipped to my door.

That's the way a lot of things on these cars have gone. Chin spoiler is ridiculous at $500.

Also, I deal in the diecast world. I read an old thread were people said they wouldn't pay $50 for the diecast or you were crazy if you did. Now the cheap ones go for $80 and desirable colors such as SB or DSG go for between $200 and $300.

Sucks for us when demand is high and supply is low......:(

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Back when Tousley use to buy all that stuff in bulk I bought an extra set for 150 bucks, that was in 2011 I think. I still have them in the original box's stored away.

getTwisted

Established Member
Y'all got a link for the autonation listing? or do you have to submit a request through the site?

getTwisted

Established Member
Its autonation ford i'm pretty sure but I only found a request form.

hotcobra03

Established Member
also,I dealt with autonation with other ford parts,

it' best to call them..they have a ot more to offer than ford part link search..

many packages of kits so unbelievable low priced

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
i didn't call them but the link above is correct they used to be called torsley ford....sorry if spelling is incorrect. i have ordered many parts great dealership to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread