One way to get back at a cheating b......

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am still reading it, but so far it sounds like he married my ex-wife

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If she's the one in ur avatar I would've too.:lol:
LOL! in all honesty I have NO idea who that is in my avatar. My ex did have an ass much like that tho, at least before the baby. it was still nice afterwards but everytime I told her I thought she had a great ass she was like "why are you saying that? as long as we have been married you shouldn't still feel that way" eventually I gave up.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
She is obviously way to much of a sex vixen for him, and way to much of a devious animal for anyone else!

If she dumped those pills into him, I hope she rots in prison.

Ironhand

Banned
You know, why hasn't anyone opened a "Bitch about your ex" site?

Easy answer John. Because you were to busy making a Yellow Cobra do 213 instead of working on the damn website!! :lol: :beer:

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I have been single for almost a year after my 10 year relationship ended and have seen what women in this day and age are like. I could be wrong, but nice loving girls are VERY few and far between. Stories like this do not surprise anymore. I hope the best for this guy.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Easy answer John. Because you were to busy making a Yellow Cobra do 213 instead of working on the damn website!! :lol: :beer:

I guess so!

You don't get out much!
My Ex Is A Bitch - Get revenge on your ex-girlfriend here!

Oh! Oh! The IRONY!!!

I click on the first site and the first thing that comes up is a singles dating advertisment! This is either an insult to guys who just got "bitched" or a sobering statement of manhood. i. e. "Yea, so you trusted your heart to some cute chick that was fun and good in bed, and she messed you over like a school child. So cheer up!!! We have hundreds more just like her we can introduce you to! For a nominal fee, of course!!!

Ironhand

Banned
I guess so!

You don't get out much!
My Ex Is A Bitch - Get revenge on your ex-girlfriend here!

Oh! Oh! The IRONY!!!

I click on the first site and the first thing that comes up is a singles dating advertisment! This is either an insult to guys who just got "bitched" or a sobering statement of manhood. i. e. "Yea, so you trusted your heart to some cute chick that was fun and good in bed, and she messed you over like a school child. So cheer up!!! We have hundreds more just like her we can introduce you to! For a nominal fee, of course!!!

Very small of course. Or you could pay an extra 9.95 a month and get access to thousand more singles in your area with our Platinum Members Package!!!:lol:

I hate those ads!

Users who are viewing this thread