Operation: Pur vnm build thread!!!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Finally got to see this car today! She looks great!

Cameron, you did an amazing job! The car looks and sounds great!

62b0fc86-cf75-5543.jpg

62b0fc86-cf84-3b12.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Although I was never a big fan of guys putting Cobra emblems on a V6, you have undisputably earned the respect of everyone on this car forum through your hard work and persistence. If I was still serving, it would be a great honor to do it next to you.

Congratulations on your new COBRA.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally got to see this car today! She looks great!

Cameron, you did an amazing job! The car looks and sounds great!

62b0fc86-cf75-5543.jpg

62b0fc86-cf84-3b12.jpg

Sick rides fellas but this occasion merits some high quality pics! Those pics look like they were focused/taken with a potato... :lol1:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Sick rides fellas but this occasion merits some high quality pics! Those pics look like they were focused/taken with a potato... :lol1:

Haha!! Pretty much were! iPhone's lovely camera

We are going to try and get some of him in front of the San Diego skyline with my nikon so I will hopefully have some up soon :beer:

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Congrats! on your cobra, you are pretty much a cobra installer now and know every inch of the car haha. To tell you the truth there really isn't a difference in chassis from cobra to a V6, only thing that will give it away is the Vin number correct? Overall awesome, now we need to see this bad boy in action.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
haha thanks bro, we have a sweet vid coming soon..

i doubt ill ever be in oki..submitting my MARSOC screening stuff when i come off of leave

Good stuff man! Glad to see you finished the car. Now sell it and start a new project! :lol1: Just kidding.

Good to see you're going out for MARSOC too. Got to train with them and it was the best experience and training I've had yet! One of my friends went through A&S right before he PCSd. Didn't get selected but said it was pretty easy and fun. He did fine physically but I guess wasn't outgoing enough. You got to really force yourself to stand out and make an impression with them personality wise is what I took from what he said (he was more of the quiet type but a hard worker). The physical part comes at ITC! Good luck and maybe I'll see you there. Still debating if I want to stay in and submit my packet or just get out, depends on the lady situation haha.

:beer:

fruhdaddy

Established Member
Although I was never a big fan of guys putting Cobra emblems on a V6, you have undisputably earned the respect of everyone on this car forum through your hard work and persistence. If I was still serving, it would be a great honor to do it next to you.

Congratulations on your new COBRA.

agree....good build you did and you done it right

musclefan21

Established Member
One persistent mother****er we got here folks! People like you motivate me in general!

Great work!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Holy crap, thanks gents. I still have yet to get some high res and vids but I promise they are coming soon...thanks for the awesome feed back. I want a DD now, I hate putting miles on it lol.

fast02gt

Established Member
Look at everyone loving the car, before people hated in it. Lol. Cool ride I'm sure you will never sell it!

Users who are viewing this thread