Opinions on a possible 2011 purchase

hailstate94

Established Member
I've found a 2011 5.0 for sale at a used car lot with 100,000 mi and they want $14k. The price seems a little cheap to me given that the car has nearly every option (including factory nav). Should I be worried about the price? Are these cars gonna be reliable up to 180k+ miles (gonna spend all my car money on this and have it for awhile).

hailstate94

Established Member
I'll check that out and send them that. I haven't seen any that cheap unless they were over 120k miles. What do you think I could get it for?

cpSTACK

Established Member
KBB value may be lower than that but that don't mean you'll find one for a lower price especially if the condition of the one you're looking at is exceptional. Hard to find a higher mileage one for sale even in my area especially if it has been taken care of. From what I've read they hold up well to 200K if maintained properly.

wheelhopper

Established Member
That's probably about the going rate. I bought a 2012 with 85K miles a few months ago. The exterior was a 7 out of 10, interior was 9 of 10. There were a good handful of bolt ons
full length headers
springs/shocks
control arms
relocation brackets
etc.

Got it for $16.5. I wasn't worried about perfect condition. I'm pretty much using it for a dedicated OT car. Motor been running strong on and off the track.

Users who are viewing this thread