Ordered some goodies on BF

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Anyone else take advantage of all the deals for the Fiesta on BF? I couldn't find crap for my Cobra but I ended up with an MBRP exhaust for 330 shipped, the MBRP hotside pipe for 80, a custom tuned Cobb from Mountune for 435, an ATP downpipe fro 220, and a mishimoto J line with the parts needed to adapt for 240. Mine is bone stock minus the short shifter so I'm pretty excited to see how this works out. I wanted the livernois tune but was told they won't be putting them on sale and they offered no discount on Ford tuners for BF or CM so I went with the Cobb.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I just recently ordered a Boomba BOV adapter, Boomba short throw shift plate and a TB performance traction bar. Should all come today and Monday.

Next is hoping for a sale on the Livernois tuner. $600 is steep compared to the Cobb AP3. I can get the Cobb for $435 shipped. Im stumped as to which way i want to go.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Just for fun, I installed the Stage 1 tune with none of the other parts on yet. The amount of torque gained is nuts. In this cold weather it just spins all of first gear now.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Just for fun, I installed the Stage 1 tune with none of the other parts on yet. The amount of torque gained is nuts. In this cold weather it just spins all of first gear now.

Ugh, i want that. I guess ill just go with the Cobb AP3. For $435 shipped its not too bad and it has a ton more value than the Livernois tuner.

Ill probably end up ordering it this week. Look forward to the gains on stage 1.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Ugh, i want that. I guess ill just go with the Cobb AP3. For $435 shipped its not too bad and it has a ton more value than the Livernois tuner.

Ill probably end up ordering it this week. Look forward to the gains on stage 1.

It pulls MUCH harder through the range but still has that out of breath feeling up top. It's much much "quicker" however. I've enjoyed it so much my MPG's this tank have been 20.5 off from my usual ~29-30 lol.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
It pulls MUCH harder through the range but still has that out of breath feeling up top. It's much much "quicker" however. I've enjoyed it so much my MPG's this tank have been 20.5 off from my usual ~29-30 lol.

Jesus. I on average calculated by hand get between 33-35 on the regular but i do alot of highway driving to get to work. Im excited about the low to mid range gains over the top end. I dont think ive even gotten above 80mph since ive had the car.

Users who are viewing this thread