Over Axle Pipes

DeepImpact

Established Member
I just replaced my loved Foxbody that I had for 23 years which burned up in the California wildfire, along with our house and everything else. I picked up a 14 Track Pack to ease the pain. I baselined it bone stock at the track and now it is time to mod it. I just put GT500 mufflers on it and love the sound but want it a little louder. I plan to order your over axle pipes and eventually an H pipe, but I want an H with the option of keeping the cats or eliminating. Do forum members get any kind of discount, or maybe first time customers? Thanks, any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Lethal has a 4 or 6% discount (dont remember) by entering "allfords" when checking out. Definitely get the over axle pipes. Your exhaust will sound better and you will have better exhaust flow. GT500's dont have resonators in their OAP's and they don't drone so it's a no brainer

DeepImpact

Established Member
Lethal has a 4 or 6% discount (dont remember) by entering "allfords" when checking out. Definitely get the over axle pipes. Your exhaust will sound better and you will have better exhaust flow. GT500's dont have resonators in their OAP's and they don't drone so it's a no brainer
They will be here Tuesday, and I did get the 6% off. Thanks for the response. My JBA H-pipe showed up today. I am trying to decide if I put the exhaust on and then go see Shaun at AED or if I put an18 intake on first.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread