Passenger Seat

gameovergt

Established Member
Went over the 900 mile mark in the GT this morning. I looked over at the passenger seat and it looks like the cloth is bunching up/come apart from the foam. Is this normal? The drivers seat has the cloth sticking to the bottom.

Kevin

gameovergt

Established Member
Went over the 900 mile mark in the GT this morning. I looked over at the passenger seat and it looks like the cloth is bunching up/come apart from the foam. Is this normal? The drivers seat has the cloth sticking to the bottom.

Kevin

taking it in for warranty work next Wednesday!

gameovergt

Established Member
got the run around on Thursday. Parts guy told me no problem, they would take pics, send to Ford, and put new seat in. Half an hour goes by and he comes up to me, tells me that I can leave the car with them that Ford will not give me a new seat. they would have the seat torn apart to find out why the cloth separated. Another half hour goes by when the sales manager walks up to me. Tells me that seat has a factory defect and they want to keep the car for a day or 2 to have the seat sent to an upholstery shop to fix it. taking it back on the 15th to get it fixed. Not being offered a courtesy vehicle or anything. dealership is 45 minutes from my house in nowhere Indiana. Luckily my wife is off work and can follow me to drop it off and pick it up.

gameovergt

Established Member
so Bloomington Ford kept my car from 0800-1600. Got a phone call at 1605 saying car could be picked up but was not fixed. A new seat cover has to be ordered from Ford and replace the old one. So now have to go back a 3rd time to drop it off to be "FIXED".

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Wow, that sucks. I would definitely be upset with having to bring it back over and over. Dealers really need to have more respect for peoples time in situations like this. Where are you in Indiana?

Users who are viewing this thread