• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Paul Harvey -- The Rest of the Story

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by Weather Man, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance Is A Bitch Established Member

Evil racist Trump lover, what a thug, said the MSM.

sucker-punch-crop_zpsrt9hiaug.jpg

Oh wait, just a good Marine, carry on Marine.

So theres this woman you see in the news. She is part of this Antifa group in Berkley. Nathan Damigo, a marine veteran who was out there saw that she was putting M80s (fireworks) inside glass containers, and throwing them at the rally goers. So she was literally making IED's.
    You can see in this picture that she has her weapon in her hand as Damigo hit her in the face to subdue the bomb threat.

[​IMG]

2. Skitzerman

Skitzerman NE Philly Premium Member

And down she goes.

3. Dirks9901

Dirks9901 Paint>Vinyl Established Member

Not saying I don't believe you and wouldn't be surprised if its true but where did you find this out? Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member

I bet she smells like bug spray and dogshit. I hope he showered after knocking her the ****out...

5. wow! did not know that about the glass bomb thing. that's crazy. of course she probably wont be arrested and that wont ever be mentioned..

i had no problems with her getting decked. she looks like a troublemaker. not some woman just standing there minding her own business. she's right there, on the front lines, balls deep in the confrontation. she's being aggressive, and appears to be putting her hands up to fight. you want to fight, dont get mad when you get knocked out lol. man or woman. dont want to go home bloody? dont go to the front lines and get in the shit lol. typical women thinking they can slap and punch men and cant be hit back. yet "we demand equality!!1!"

jeffh81, tones_RS3 and Zemedici like this.
  6. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member

LOL, yep the shit locks and edgy hipster cover gave her away.

7. Weather Man

Saw it over on the bullet.

8. Weather Man

9. i like how if youre a trump supporter youre an automatic racist or white power thug or....

blows their minds when they see a black Trump supporter. they dont know wtf to say but "he just dumb"

here in LA, if you're a trump supporter you had better keep that shit to yourself unless you want people starting fights with your or vandalizing your car/home etc... some people are ridiculously crazy about it. blows my mind when i see a vehicle driving down the road with **** TRUMP written on it in huge letters. really? that's mature. just what we need children to see. and im sure many parents are telling their small children that darth vader is in the white house. i cant stand HRC but had she won i wouldnt be telling my 4 year old that she's the devil. little kids look up to the POTUS no matter who it is and that's a good thing. these people are raising anti-government wackos from early on. like that nutjob woman above.

jeffh81 and Zemedici like this.
  10. Weather Man

Love the comments :)

11. Dirks9901

Dirks9901 Paint>Vinyl Established Member

4a7191a likes this.
  12. Duecestang

Duecestang Member Established Member

The reason they wear there masks is because they are chicken shit , they do not need to hide there identity from the police because they will not get arrested this is so crazy what we've come to when people like this can set fires to buildings ,bust Windows, mace and sucker punch people we need more people like this guy to stand up to these losers and these little snow flakes will start staying home make America great God bless the usa

13. Zemedici

Zemedici I like jeans that sparkle Established Member

pay per view - like Death Race, but hand to hand combat

Then have West Coast Liberals face off against East Coast Liberals, winner gets to elect next president (they actually dont, just bullshit to make them fight)

I'd pay for that.

jeffh81 likes this.
  14. Moldylocks? lmao!

we have some LEOs in here. what kind of charge would she be looking at? a glass bottle with m80s in them? aka a BOMB! racist trump thug should have subdued her and held her for the cops. of course, they'd probably have to let her go since she's just expressing herself and this is berkley.

had the boston marathon bombers just waited a couple of years and yelled **** trump! they probably would have gotten away with it. politicians not wanting to infringe on the upset peoples' rights and all.

15. big reg

big reg It's Complicated Established Member

Listen, I don't get into these conversations on here often but I'm lost here. Are people touting a convicted felon, white separatist on the sole grounds he punched (golf clap) a dirty, hipster ****?

16. Weather Man

He is being touted for being a good ex marine. MSM says innocent snowflake punched by mean ol white guy. **** the MSM.

17. ZYBORG

ZYBORG Let's roll.. Established Member

Buahahahahahahaha!!!!

03 showing NO MERCY towards the stinky bitches!

*starts slow clap

03Sssnake likes this.
  18. im surprised the msm isnt posting a pic of Moldylocks as a 5 year old girl holding a barbie and a pic of the Marine with his war face on in full combat gear with a title "unstable war monger brutally assaults young girl watching a parade!"

BOOGIE MAN likes this.