Paxton 2200SL - 837rwhp Dyno video + graph

valanahara

Established Member
I just realized I never posted in here about the results of my build. The car was built by Tricky Performance in OKC back in the spring. The build consists of:

- Motor Internals - Tricky Performance 1000
- Manley H-beam rods
- Manley Platinum Series pistons
- All ARP hardware
- Total Seal rings
- Boss tensioners
- Tricky Performance water jack supports
- TSS OPG, TSS CS
- Clevite H-series bearings
- Lund Tune

- Boost
- Paxton 2200SL
- Eight-rib 3.15" pulley (dyno showed 14 PSI)
- JLT intake

- Additional Mods
- Kooks 1 7/8 headers
- Kooks ORX
- Stainless Works cat back
- Fore 465s

The car has been a blast to drive. She drives like stock until I put the pedal down then I just gotta hang on. The MT82 is stock with RST and she's been holding up fine. I have no track times at the moment.

I do think the car should make more than 837rwhp. At the time, I was on a Sai Li fuel system and was having lean issues. It would go lean right after 7100 RPM. With the 465 setup now and plenty of fuel I think it could be closer to 850rwhp.

valanahara

Established Member
Dyno graph.

Attachments

• edited.jpg
    edited.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 177

Gruca

Established Member
Very nice. I wish I had a built motor so I could crank up the boost. What did the built block run you, if you don’t mind me asking?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice man. Car sounds good.

So, you kept your stock block and just included the forged internals and other mods, or is it a totally new block as well?

valanahara

Established Member
Very nice. I wish I had a built motor so I could crank up the boost. What did the built block run you, if you don’t mind me asking?

I pieced it all together over a month or two getting the best deals I could when they came up. Altogether my parts plus labor was under $4,000.

valanahara

Established Member
Very nice man. Car sounds good.

So, you kept your stock block and just included the forged internals and other mods, or is it a totally new block as well?

Correct. I kept my block, added the forged parts plus water jacket supports and had it all balanced and then put back together.

valanahara

Established Member
That is the shop I had in mind to do my internals but had yet to ask for a quote. Too scared of the price. But reading this just gave me much hope. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You won't be disappointed. Trevor pretty much took my car from completely stock two years ago and has done every single mod I have had done. From bolt-ons, to suspension, to building my motor.

Users who are viewing this thread