Photos from today's American Muscle Mustang show

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Good pics man. Thank you everyone for coming out today! It was awesome! I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I just wish i got a chance to walk around. But I was still happy.

03cobrra - it was unfortunate to hear what happened with the car. I thought it was a little low when they announced it. Then I heard what happened. Are you going to replace the bypass or just see if it doesnt stick again?

Never_Enough - On page 4 of the pics. The white 1970 Mach1 is mine. There a way you could send me the picture?

GTpower01

Established Member
Very cool show and nice turn out. :beer:

My fox and my buddy's very nice 98 cobra:
photo-21_zpsbd40a113.jpg

photo-22_zpsdf73b623.jpg

Awsome Fox!!!!! DROOL! :rockon:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Watch in 1080 HD on youtube, and in Full Screen. Small video I made, no music just cars and performance.

[youtube_browser]LzLWpHskuN4[/youtube_browser]

Never_Enough

Established Member
Good pics man. Thank you everyone for coming out today! It was awesome! I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I just wish i got a chance to walk around. But I was still happy.

03cobrra - it was unfortunate to hear what happened with the car. I thought it was a little low when they announced it. Then I heard what happened. Are you going to replace the bypass or just see if it doesnt stick again?

Never_Enough - On page 4 of the pics. The white 1970 Mach1 is mine. There a way you could send me the picture?

PM me your email

FX4ALL

Established Member
We had a blast there and the AM guys had the event really well organized.

The guy with the Black 6'er cop car needed to stop.. he kept starting that thing up and revving it to the moon.. it sounded like ass.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
We had a blast there and the AM guys had the event really well organized.

The guy with the Black 6'er cop car needed to stop.. he kept starting that thing up and revving it to the moon.. it sounded like ass.

It was painful hearing that thing every half hour as I was parked about 100ft away :(

AM really puts together a great show and I will be back next year.

FX4ALL

Established Member
It was painful hearing that thing every half hour as I was parked about 100ft away :(

AM really puts together a great show and I will be back next year.

Our group was directly across from him.. if it wasn't for the fact he was 3' tall I would of gone over and made him stop. ..but it would of been a lose - lose confrontation for me. :nonono:

AM does put on a great show! :beer:

poof100

Established Member
show was amazing.... JPC boss 302 had me drooling 788whp and daily driven

Thanks man, that's my car. Definitely a Great show AM put on, a ton of nice cars, lots of people and very well organized. I wish Mustang Week ran this smoothly and was as organized. Had a Blast and met a lot of cool people!

Single turbo...if I'm not mistaken hellion ....terminator won @ 795whp 800ish torque and the owner said he wasn't 100%with run lol .... Had a great time,americanmuscle had everything well organized

The Car is running JPC's Single Turbo kit, Nothing Hellion on there. Here's whats on the car:
Runs a Precision Billet CEA 7675 Turbo, Huge Air to Air Intercooler, AMS 1000 boost controller
Full JPC Return Fuel system with Twin 465s (Hat can run 3 pumps for when we turn it up), ID1000s, 10 feed/10 return
Stock Boss 302 shortblock with TSS Billet Oil Pump gears and Livernois Valve Springs
Yesterday's run was run around 10-11psi of boost on E85, as the Dynojet doesn't load up the Turbo that well. Still made some good power in the heat. Chris' 03 Cobra is definitely badass and one of my favorites I've ever seen, right up there with KornFed's F1 Cobra. Congrats to him on the win and his badass ride.

Here's a quick video from Saturday (8/10) on JPC's Dyno (dyno dynamics) running 12psi on E85

Instagram

The cobra is mine. Something was up with the bypass valve I think it was stuck open because the car would only make 15psi and its pullied for 25. Either way almost 800rwhp at 15psi isn't too bad lol and was still enough to take the win.

Nice meeting you man, had a good time. Car is definitely making some power and hope you get the bypass sorted out. Glad you could make it and definitely put on a good show. Congrats on the win, hope you guys made it back to NY safe. Have to plan a track meet up sometime. You ever go to MIR's WCF Domestic vs Import in early November?
Jeff

Last edited:

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
Our group was directly across from him.. if it wasn't for the fact he was 3' tall I would of gone over and made him stop. ..but it would of been a lose - lose confrontation for me. :nonono:

AM does put on a great show! :beer:

I spoke with him he is a really nice guy, he let all the kids take pics in his car...he was doing it mostly for the kids

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Watch in 1080 HD on youtube, and in Full Screen. Small video I made, no music just cars and performance.

[youtube_browser]LzLWpHskuN4[/youtube_browser]

Nice vid man thanks for sharing!

Thanks man, that's my car. Definitely a Great show AM put on, a ton of nice cars, lots of people and very well organized. I wish Mustang Week ran this smoothly and was as organized. Had a Blast and met a lot of cool people!

The Car is running JPC's Single Turbo kit, Nothing Hellion on there. Here's whats on the car:
Runs a Precision Billet CEA 7675 Turbo, Huge Air to Air Intercooler, AMS 1000 boost controller
Full JPC Return Fuel system with Twin 465s (Hat can run 3 pumps for when we turn it up), ID1000s, 10 feed/10 return
Stock Boss 302 shortblock with TSS Billet Oil Pump gears and Livernois Valve Springs
Yesterday's run was run around 10-11psi of boost on E85, as the Dynojet doesn't load up the Turbo that well. Still made some good power in the heat. Chris' 03 Cobra is definitely badass and one of my favorites I've ever seen, right up there with KornFed's F1 Cobra. Congrats to him on the win and his badass ride.

Here's a quick video from Saturday (8/10) on JPC's Dyno (dyno dynamics) running 12psi on E85

Instagram

Nice meeting you man, had a good time. Car is definitely making some power and hope you get the bypass sorted out. Glad you could make it and definitely put on a good show. Congrats on the win, hope you guys made it back to NY safe. Have to plan a track meet up sometime. You ever go to MIR's WCF Domestic vs Import in early November?
Jeff

Yea man likewise, your car is sick can't wait to see what it does with a built motor and more boost. I've never been to that even at MIR but me and a few friends usually do our own track rental every year around October/November at Atco, you should definitely come. Best $200 you can spend, track prep is good, no waiting and you can make as many passes as you want.

poof100

Established Member

Yea man likewise, your car is sick can't wait to see what it does with a built motor and more boost. I've never been to that even at MIR but me and a few friends usually do our own track rental every year around October/November at Atco, you should definitely come. Best $200 you can spend, track prep is good, no waiting and you can make as many passes as you want.

The MIR event is pretty badass, a shitload of cars and over 20k people show up. It's probably the best race of the year around northeast. A bunch of different classes where the Domestics line up against the Imports.

I'd be down for a trip to ATCO, good track. Thanks for the invite. Keep me posted when you do it this year and I'll make the trip up.

niterydr

Established Member
I've been looking for Mustang number 6 for a while now. After today, I need to find one even more. :banana:

American Muscle Mustang Show 8-11-2013 Photos by magicman415 | Photobucket

Not many people may have seen it, but I honestly have to say your ms6 was clean as hell. I have never seen the red on that car pop that much along with the flake in the wheels. My buddy and I (both were in the speed arena before) noticed it as soon as we walked in that back lot. Bravo sir. :beer:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

No problem dude! :rockon:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
And carshowcoverage still got my car in there and I was in employee parking. Awesome.

Good pics everyone. I loved this show and cant wait to see what we do next year

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
We went. This was my first AM show. Took the Roush.

I saw some SICK cars at the show including the ones already posted in this thread. Very well organized.

My first time as well. Was a good show. Your car looked great and it was nice meeting you and the Mrs'

Users who are viewing this thread