Picked up a 2014

YBBrembo

Established Member
It's been many years since I've been on this board, and the last time here I had a 2012 GT500. Just picked up a 2014 up in North Carolina. Car is a Glass Roof TP, and a one owner from out of Miami. Also has Kook LT's with cats and Borla ATAK catback system....the ATAKs are getting changed out this weekend--I must be getting old.

I'm assuming that it's tuned (with the LT's), but a tuner wasn't included.

Overall, just a fantastic car!

Shelby%204_zpsxtlybife.jpg

Shelby%203_zps8lfigmny.jpg

Shelby%205_zps0woag0er.jpg

Shelby%206_zpsajzrwekg.jpg

Shelby%202_zpsuvby3abn.jpg

Shelby%207_zpstptmdwg0.jpg

Shelby%208_zpsmpxe7yla.jpg

Last edited:

YBBrembo

Established Member
I have no idea. But that is step number 1...

I was hoping that someone here might have an idea, or knew something more about the car.

paluka21

Established Member
Cool car! All you need is to get the windows tinted and you’re good to go.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Very clean car. I love the DIB blue stripes on the recaros. Check out my youtube channel to learn a bit more if you like.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Why was I thinking TP was unavailable on Glass Roof.

Obviously it was just a Vert..

Looks pretty good.

YBBrembo

Established Member
Thanks, all! I have been in touch with Lund about the tune. He's done, well, countless of my other rides. Figured that he would know the best route to take...

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Congrats on the new ride. The person you bought it from should have contact info for the seller. Have the seller call you & answer your who tuned it question..

YBBrembo

Established Member
It's been a fun week! I swapped out the ATAKs for a set of FRPPs (not quite as devastating on startup, but still some nice window shaking), the resonator delete is on, and the pulleys, plugs, and tuner are on their way. Going to be another fun weekend....

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
It's been a fun week! I swapped out the ATAKs for a set of FRPPs (not quite as devastating on startup, but still some nice window shaking), the resonator delete is on, and the pulleys, plugs, and tuner are on their way. Going to be another fun weekend....

I put the Ford Racing mufflers on last week- rest of exhaust is still stock, but to me this change alone made it sound SO damn good! Not that the stock note was shabby, but this is an awesome upgrade without changing anything else with the exhaust.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're making nice progress with the minor changes and checks. Congratulations on your purchase. That is a stunning GT-500. The white with blue stripes is classic IMO. Enjoy it!

Are you going to go with window tint?

Users who are viewing this thread