PORTED EATON RUN 9's in the 1/4 mile no NITROUS!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Congrats on getting into the 9's man!! Def a great milestone! :beer:

What are the mods on your car other than the port and pulley combo? I have the same pulley setup, so that will def give me something to shoot for!!

Ill post it all up in a bit. just getting home and want to chill for a few. been up since 6am and in the sun for the last 2 days.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
thats pretty cool. Svt history in the making. congrats to both of u.

torchanniv03

Established Member
I have a 2.76 and a 6# ring. was thinking of swapping to one of those...like a 2.76 / 4# or 2.93 / 6# combo. tried the 2.76 yesterday with a 797 belt and 2 of us could not get it on. way too tight imo. I have an 805 belt thats 1" longer but I think its gonna be too much

Cool man. Not a problem.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Hey all. Thanks a lot for all the compliments. It's been a rough year but finally it's paying off. I'm on my iPhone. Still not home. I jumped in the gamblers race and went 5 rounds and won!!! At dinner but will be home in a bit and post up. Have video's of all the passes as well.

2.93 / 4# was still on the car BUT I did add a degree of timing. Car felt great all day and made 6 or 7 passes. All the 60s were 1.36-1.38 cept the last pass where track went to shit. I'll have more later

FANTASTIC!! :rockon:

TRULY a credit to you and your determination!! It is absolutely astounding at what these cars will do with a true DRAG setup! :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Congrats!

What wheel/tire/suspension combo?

15x3.5 and 15.10 pro stars

26x4.5 et fronts and 28x10.5s m/t et drag slicks

suspension is 14" 175# coil overs up front on Tokico drag struts and tubular k member

rear is uper uppers and lowers on stock gt springs cut 3/4 coil and strange 10 way shocks and anti roll bar

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
Congrats again you have sold me on porting my eaton. Posi you have a pm from me on the details that I need. I will be pulling my blower off next week and shipping it out to you.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I would also like to add I joined in the gambler's race and went 5 round and won. Trophy and $160 in my pocket. was a great day!

let me try to get all the mods going here....

Stock longblock

JLT CAI
SCT2400
Posi Ported Dragon TB
Posi "re-ported" Eaton
2.93 / 4# pullies
Nazty Lower intake
full exhaust, no dumps - Mac longtubes, no cats, SLP LM1
Meziere water pump
Reische 170 stat
A/C delete
PS delete
PB delete
EGR Delete
HE delete
NGK TR6s
Stock fuel system / pumps with BAP
60# injectors
Trunk mount IC tank
rear seat delete

Frank Lupo C4 w/ 4800 stall
SRA 8.8 with 4.10s and spool

Suspension / tires in previous post

there is more but all little stuff here and there. car has full interior (carpet / panels) with 8 point roll bar in it. all power windows / locks and working radio remain intact (minus rear amp deck).

cars weight was 3320#s w/ me in it.

this car made 495/500 on a dyn0jet with the 6 speed and SRA 4 years ago. I would venture to say now it would prob be around 520ish to 530ish on my tuner's dyno now with the a/c out, ps out, meziere pump and dragon tb / Naz Lower intake and Posi's re-port. so it was one of the lower dyno number cars.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread