Ported low mile Eaton with Dragon and plenum 2.76

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Picked up a really low mile (800) Stock Eaton to port. I did the port myself with assistance from Posi. Installed a 2.76 Black Billetflow pulley. Installed aftermarket bolts. New Gm Supercharger oil. Blower ran great and did the same outlet design as A Race port but I stamped it as my own. Ran the car on this setup for 200 miles then switched to a TVS for the new owner since I sold the car. 1100 plus shipping and will not separate. Extremely clean and I can make a video later if requested. Thanks I will post more pics shortly.
F45DA621-D073-4E47-B71A-3A6CCC53321E_zps0z9rhj1n.jpg

030B1336-7073-4D1A-A6F1-5702CF6F0041_zpsxd1ktd3j.jpg

CE6011B0-D1FE-4115-BD8E-3DDF088E56C9_zpsli3mh6jb.gif

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Bump for a great guy and seller! This blower will perform just as Brian POSI blowers. Buy with confidence!

O4COBRA

Established Member
This is a tempting deal. Just out of curiosity, how much interaction did you have with POSI on this port? I know he's been helping people for years, and he is well respected, I'm just interested in finding out how exactly he helped you port this blower, and exactly how similar it is to one he did with his own hands. I have cash in hand, not tire kicking by any means. Thanks, look forward to your response!

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
This is a tempting deal. Just out of curiosity, how much interaction did you have with POSI on this port? I know he's been helping people for years, and he is well respected, I'm just interested in finding out how exactly he helped you port this blower, and exactly how similar it is to one he did with his own hands. I have cash in hand, not tire kicking by any means. Thanks, look forward to your response!

Brian helped me out with areas that he thought I should shape up like the top where the rotors tie in. The drops into the rotors was just about spot on. I can give you better pics through via cell. I'll pm you my number sir. Brian may also comment on this as well. He's a great guy overall even outside the mustang world.

Users who are viewing this thread