Posi Ported Eaton with Port Matched Dragon (#399), Accufab TB (BNIB), MM2 Race Front Struts (BNIB)

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
Removed shipping costs and reduced price for increased savings....

Ok.... I would like to clear these out so I can do some TB upgrades on my VMP TVS, so I'm lowering the price to:

Brand New In Box - Polished Accufab TB and Elbow - $400 shipped (that's over $150 savings) SOLD!!!

Brand New In Box - (2) Maximum Motorsports MM2 Race front Struts - $375 shipped (that's over $160 savings)

This is as low as I'm going to go till they sell......

Buyer pays Paypal fees...

free shipping to Continental US

Blower is SOLD! Thanks SVTP and Brian!

Now only have the BNIB Polished Accufab TB and Elbow, and BNIB Maximum Motorsports MM2 Race front struts for a track or double duty car on regular springs or coil-overs....

I also have a BNIB Accufab polished Throttle Body and Plenum and asking $450 which is about a $100 savings!!!

And last but not least I have (2) BNIB Maximum Motorsports Race MM2 front struts and am asking $400 which is about $135 savings!!!

These prices are before shipping and I'm paypal ready.

I can be reached on my cell at 828-409-655two if you have any questions or want to see any more pictures.... I'll get back as I have the time.

Thank You.

Rich Hexemer
Hickory, NC

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

Last edited:

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Posi Blower with Port Matched Dragon TB and Elbow is sold! Thanks SVTP and Brian! Its going to a real good home.

Now just have the BNIB Polished Accufab TB and Elbow, and BNIB Maximum Motorsports MM2Race front Struts for regular coils or coil-overs for a track or dual use car....

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Removed shipping costs for increased savings....

BNIB - Polished Accufab Throttle Body and Plenum $500 shipped

BNIB - Maximum Motorsports MM2 Race Front Struts $500 shipped

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
TTT. Prices reduced on both BNIB items!

BNIB - Polished Accufab Throttle Body and Plenum $450 shipped
This is $100 savings!!!

BNIB - Maximum Motorsports MM2 Race Front Struts $400 shipped
This is $135 savings!!!

These both need a new home so I can get a VMP GT500 throttle body and plenum for my new VMP TVS for the cobra....

Last edited:

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
I guess everyone already has a new Polished Accufab TB and Plenum? Brand new. Only opened the box to take a picture. At $450 shipped that's over $100 (18%) savings.....

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Ok.... I would like to clear these out so I can do some TB upgrades on my VMP TVS, so I'm lowering the price to:

Brand New In Box - Polished Accufab TB and Elbow - $400 shipped (that's over $150 savings)

Brand New In Box - (2) Maximum Motorsports MM2 Race front Struts - $375 shipped (that's over $160 savings)

This is as low as I'm going to go till they sell...

Buyer pays PayPal fees...

Last edited:

hex99CobraConv

Established Member
Accufab Throttle Body and Plenum is SOLD. Thanks SVTP and Robert!

Still have this:

sack

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
View attachment 1409068 View attachment 1409074 View attachment 1409075 Removed shipping costs and reduced price for increased savings....

Brand New In Box - Polished Accufab TB and Elbow - $400 shipped (that's over $150 savings) SOLD!!!

This is as low as I'm going to go till they sell......

Buyer pays Paypal fees...

Blower is SOLD! Thanks SVTP and Brian!

Now only have the BNIB Polished Accufab TB and Elbow, and BNIB Maximum Motorsports MM2 Race front struts for a track or double duty car on regular springs or coil-overs....

I also have a BNIB Accufab polished Throttle Body and Plenum and asking $450 which is about a $100 savings!!!

And last but not least I have (2) BNIB Maximum Motorsports Race MM2 front struts and am asking $400 which is about $135 savings!!!

These prices are before shipping and I'm paypal ready.

I can be reached on my cell at 828-409-655two if you have any questions or want to see any more pictures.... I'll get back as I have the time.

Thank You.

Rich Hexemer
Hickory, NC

View attachment 1409074

View attachment 1409075

Users who are viewing this thread