Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice looking rides in this thread! I did a little paint correction recently. Finished it off with Topcoat F11 (seems like good stuff).
View attachment 1438349
View attachment 1438350
(neat how the DIB color changes appearance in various lighting)

0bb1144a3d5b65d8f6862043682e135e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svt662

Established Member
View attachment 1429338
Thanks Norton!
Yeah the car had the typical factory orange peel that drove me nuts, so off to the body shop it went when nearly new.
The original plan was to block sand it all out & re-clear. Well that didn't get it all out so it was sanded down to the factory sealer below the primer & started over with a full blown custom paint job with a ton of quality clear coat on top.
I didn't want tape lines so the car was mostly disassembled. It was in the shop for AWHILE!
Some changes were also made. Mirrors black, lower half rocker panel black, front splitter painted, trunk lid panel painted & stripes laid over it.
And this is why your Shelby looks Killer!

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Car looks awesome !! Didn't know the FR strut tower brace would fit...?
Oh yeah, that one will fit. Don't have the part # handy. One thing tho, I had to shim it up from underneath slightly so it wouldn't rub the TVS when the engine torques up.
When I had the stock hood on, it barely rubbed the under-hood blanket but just barely. Wasn't a problem at all.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice looking rides in this thread! I did a little paint correction recently. Finished it off with Topcoat F11 (seems like good stuff).
View attachment 1438349
View attachment 1438350
(neat how the DIB color changes appearance in various lighting)
Always loved your car on those wheels.
You're color combo was what I waffled on between what I ordered for months. My wife was sick of my showing her different pics :)
How do you like the Forgestars?
I'm thinking of switching my 20s for a 19/18 combo for more traction and I think your Forgestars come in that option.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to capture glass roof, very nice!
I have one from track I need to get loaded up.
-J

beau t

Established Member
beautiful car! Question on waxing, what do you do for the stripes? thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread