Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
th_VID_68591121_225134_zpsmthntaj7.jpg

Quick vid of my Vossen wheels.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
I have a set of 20 inch true forged chicanes on my 2007 gt500, would anybody be up to trading for CCW classics? I love the way they look those are my favorite wheels. How much do they go for used and how much are they used? My tru forged chicanes are mint. Not sure what size CCW's would look the best on this car? Is there one particular size everyone usually stays with or is there only one size that really fits or mates well with the car or do they even make more than once size? All the ones I've seen look pretty big like 20's I think. I don't know too much about them I have not done any research yet. But I have loved them since I first saw them on this forum on the termi's and fell in love back in like 2007, The tru forged chicanes are bad ass as well. I love them too. But if I could somehow get a trade for some CCW classics that would be awesome. What rims are more money new? The ccw classics or the tru forged chicanes? I have seen the ccw's. Vary in price so much and the tru forged are about 4000$ new if I am correct and sell for about 3000$ used if I am correct? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

fmylife

Established Member
Forgot to post an updated pic after getting my wheels stripped and powder coated gold rubbed bronze.

71JBsqz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread