Post your favorite 03/04 mach 1 pics!!!!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
stock bottom end?

I'm not %100 sure of the exact build but it's definitely got some work done to it just to fit the Whipple. The guy in the vid is a SVT member though- he may chime in.

For something like this you need either a Cobra drivetrain swap + Whipple or do a full Heaton swap then get the Whipple kit for a Cobra and put it on since Whipple doesn't make a kit specifically for the Mach.

For the Cobra drivetrain swap you're looking @ around 8-9k plus labor unless you can do the work yourself- then the Whipple will run you around 2k used or just over 3 new. For a Heaton swap you're looking @ about 3k for the "kit" (usually from a Terminator guy going Turbo) then another grand for a Terminator tank and pumps plus labor ......then the Whipple for 2-3k.

So you are looking at 7k on the low side or 10-11k on the highside (the more expensive route should be able to handle 700+rwhp due to the Cobra drivetrain).

HP is VERY expensive.

The other route you could go is get a built MMR shortblock for around 2k- then get a p1/d1 Procharger kit for 4-5k. With the right tune you should be in the 550rwhp range and have a bullit proof bottom end. For about the same $ as the Heaton swap.

Last edited:

SonicStang03

Established Member
psh id rather just rebuild the bottom end with new rods and pistons to make a stronger. that would const 10k lol.

i plan to do the eaton swap when i get mine. i hear they are relativly cheap

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
psh id rather just rebuild the bottom end with new rods and pistons to make a stronger. that would const 10k lol.

The thing to remember with the Heaton swap is for one thing there is no such thing as a complete "kit"- expect to replace missing and or broken parts. I've seen them as cheap as 2500 or as much as 4k depending on contents and condition. Also- you have to get a fuel system for it- not just injectors. The best/easiest way is to get a complete Terminator fuel cell- they usually run around a grand give or take a few hundred. Bottom end whether you go with forged shortblock or you just replacing the rods and pistons will run you at least $1500. The drawback with the Heaton is you need to run stock boost until you build your bottom end or you are risking catestropic failure.

Back to the topic at hand.....anybody have any pics of SWERVO's TT Mach? That thing brings sick to a whole new level!!:rockon:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I haven't seen this one posted yet...

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

Found SWERVO's
Mach100.jpg

Mach19.jpg

Mach18.jpg

Mach17.jpg

MW07041.jpg

Last edited:

CAM09

Established Member
lol yeah man! sooo happy i didnt do a 2v swap in my car like some ppl tried to tell me to do!:lol:

:dw:IS IT FUNNY.....REALLY! Yea but atleast some people can really tune and put there car's on a DAMN DYNO and not wobble side to side:burn:

SonicStang03

Established Member
thats true... it would suck worse to lose to a car that had that problem and wasnt tuned correctly :burn: :burn: :burn:

CAM09

Established Member
thats true... it would suck worse to lose to a car that had that problem and wasnt tuned correctly :burn: :burn: :burn:

Hey, that dude need to get his shit together 1st then......but im sure if he was running on DR you wouldnt even of had a chance.:burnout:

Epikmach

Established Member
Epikmach,

One of the cleanest Mach's around here. That color always shows up so damn well in your picts. Do you take the photos yourself (if so, when my car is done I need you to take some of mine). :) One day I might need to see you MM K-meber to help me decide if that is the same route I want to go.

Clean car man... ! :beer:

Thanks bro... besides the pics that have the "so sick photography" watermark, & the rolling shots, I snapped the rest. LMK, we can do a shoot anytime, but if you want top notch pics, my buddy VNDCATR (so sick photography) is the man....

CAM09

Established Member
Come to think about it i have seen Found SWERVO's car in NC at Fun Ford Show......CAR IS SICK...VERY NICE VERY NICE.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Thanks bro... besides the pics that have the "so sick photography" watermark, & the rolling shots, I snapped the rest. LMK, we can do a shoot anytime, but if you want top notch pics, my buddy VNDCATR (so sick photography) is the man....

Thanks for the reply buddy. When my car is lowered (properly with all MM stuff) & ready I will have to talk to him. Is he pretty local or close to us... ?

99lightning_svt

Established Member

ROLF thats what you think! 2500 on and eaton swap 5000 for a built motor then a trans to hold the power 2000 then a rear end that wont blow up 1000!
Hmmmm that already over 10K who knew:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread