Pranks that you have played on your significant other.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
My GF is coming over tonight to cook me dinner, so it got me think about playing a prank on her. She gets scared easily. I will not be home when she gets home, but I am usually 2-3 minutes behind her. She has a long commute from work, so she usually comes in and immediately goes in and goes to the bathroom. I just put this picture up next to the toilet paper, and took all of the toilet paper out, and put duct tape on the toilet paper roller. This should be interesting. What pranks have you played on your significant other?

letsplayagame.png

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
1. fill a bowl of water and get a long pole (broomstick works great).
2. place the bowl on the ceiling and put the pole underneath to hold it up with u holding the pole.
3. tell her u need her to hold the pole up for a second because ur trying to contain a leak and need to run to the garage to get something to fix it. you could say other things too but u need her to grab hold of it lol
4. try to sneak behind her and smack her on the butt, quick surprise jolt and a bowl of water comes splashing down.

theres some great youtube videos on this prank.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
1. fill a bowl of water and get a long pole (broomstick works great).
2. place the bowl on the ceiling and put the pole underneath to hold it up with u holding the pole.
3. tell her u need her to hold the pole up for a second because ur trying to contain a leak and need to run to the garage to get something to fix it. you could say other things too but u need her to grab hold of it lol
4. try to sneak behind her and smack her on the butt, quick surprise jolt and a bowl of water comes splashing down.

theres some great youtube videos on this prank.
Nice!
I don't think someone old fashion would refer to their lady as "someone they stick their dick in"...LOL
True dat. Whore maybe the word he was looking for:shrug:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Iv only done this once and she didnt like it one bit. Laid her down, butt up, jumped on the pony and started crawling up. They call it the Crowbar, gives them the scatters if you PIITB

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread