Pranks that you have played on your significant other.

oldmodman

Established Member
Picollo Pete wired to her ignition.

Smoke bomb wired to ignition.

Stuffed skunk on her side of the car. Fake skunk smell sprayed on fake skunk.

She says I must hate sex:eek:

boatcop1

Established Member
Original but I love taping the lever shut on the water nozzle installed in the kitchen sink. Just make sure it's pointing right at the front of the sink, when she turns on the faucet and wammo! Instant wet t shirt! Chick hates it but idc, get her with it at least once a month!

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Original but I love taping the lever shut on the water nozzle installed in the kitchen sink. Just make sure it's pointing right at the front of the sink, when she turns on the faucet and wammo! Instant wet t shirt! Chick hates it but idc, get her with it at least once a month!

Lol, I am doing that tomorrow. We used to do something similar to the water fountains back in HS. Our first day of HS we hit every water fountain in the school, and they would blast people in the face.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm less imaginative, but when we watch scary movies and we have to pause so she can go pee, I hide and scare the shit out of her when she's coming out of the bathroom. She screams bloody murder.

Put her hair over her face when she's sleeping.

Not really a prank, but she really hates it when I'm tired and just want to get off quick and goto sleep. After I'm done I roll over and am sleeping in 2 minutes and she is wide awake. Sucks to be her!

boatcop1

Established Member
Another good one is when she is sleeping i will very quietly take my pillow case of my pillow, then using both hands press the pillow over her face exerting around 120-140 lb ft of torque. Usually around the 2nd or 3rd gurgle i will release and fall to her side and pretend I'm sleeping.

She loves that one. It's a hoot!

Wut?

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Another good one is when she is sleeping i will very quietly take my pillow case of my pillow, then using both hands press the pillow over her face exerting around 120-140 lb ft of torque. Usually around the 2nd or 3rd gurgle i will release and fall to her side and pretend I'm sleeping.

Wut?

:lol::lol::lol:

Satyr

Established Member
Bang her, start crying and tell her you have AIDS.

LMAO...awesome.

...Not really a prank, but she really hates it when I'm tired and just want to get off quick and goto sleep. After I'm done I roll over and am sleeping in 2 minutes and she is wide awake. Sucks to be her!

Something about night sex wakes women up and puts men to sleep.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Call me old fashioned but Im not big on pranking someone I stick my dick in.

+1

Though when I did clinical studies one of them was for reactions to false positive pregnancy tests so I had a shitton of piss sticks that always tested positive.

I gave them to some friends and then had my ex do one. Good times.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
when she takes shower, I unlock the door super quiet and run in with a bucket or pitcher filled with cold water and Ice. Screams at the top of her lungs because I scare her and she hates freezing cold water.

Also if you can sneak in quiet when shes washing her hair she won't know a thing until she is drenched, then just laugh.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member

Wut?

Ahaha lol

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Damn it she is mad now, and she just said its on like donkey kong.... Ok if she is at my house I am rolling through the window.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I had her convinced that my mom had lost a hand as a child and could put variable attachments on hr stub. Spatchula, channelocks, and so on, should have seen her face when my mom stuck out a wooden spoon she had up her sleave to shake her hand upon their first meeting.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Damn it she is mad now, and she just said its on like donkey kong.... Ok if she is at my house I am rolling through the window.

Let her spoon up to your backside tonight. Pretend to work up a good fart, but instead of farting, take a big shit.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I had her convinced that my mom had lost a hand as a child and could put variable attachments on hr stub. Spatchula, channelocks, and so on, should have seen her face when my mom stuck out a wooden spoon she had up her sleave to shake her hand upon their first meeting.

lmfao

SNCBOOM

Established Member

Haha, I'm tempted to try this one but I don't want to end up with dish duty.

Users who are viewing this thread