Premium Membership Registration Now Open

Common

Established Member
Sorry to offend the "ballers" by being brutally honest on this. Just saying that 45$ is such a small amount and you using lame excuses and saying you CAN't instead of being honest and call it like it is. IF YOU DON'T WANT it, just say it, MODS wont ban you for it. Stop making up sob stories boys.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
The best part of that deal is the no wait between searchers. Cant tell ya how many times Ive misspelled something only to have to wait to search again lol. I will be signing up later tonight :rockon:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
all done:) shirt size XL thank you. i didnt see where to put the size in.

You should have been able to put it in while using Paypal, in the comments field.

Done!

Travis, can you also make a "premium member theme" that removes the adsense stuff?

We're working on it.

dOne .. wOot .. thanks sid! how long after you pay does it take effect?

It's automatic, as soon as you pay it takes effect.

what position does a non SVT owner hold on membership? Are the events/cruses/shows for SVT people only? Is it looked down upon, like if I had a Mach 1 to go to an SVT event?

Nope, all are welcome.:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ok, look like everyone will need to post your username and t-shirt size in the private forums. You guys need to scroll down to the bottom of the forums page to see the private forums.

Coiled03

Established Member
I'm all in - signed up and everything. Thanks a ton, Sid!

EDIT: Are the shirts that come with the premium package different than the ones you're selling in the other thread, Sid?

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
done.

i am confused though, payed with a cc but the system said i have a paypal account. not even in a drunken stuper have i ever created one.

i never saw a comments block to let you know my info either, t shirt size large 1 each please. do you need a receipt number or anything?

did it work? i don't feel any different!

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Travis:
It would not let me input my APO address and I could not find the comments for the CC payment. It allowed me to put in my US military address but that is useless since we are gone and the rat bastards left will likely lose things in 2 months. I will have to wait until the "other" payment method is available as I am not a PayPal guy and won't be.

Users who are viewing this thread