Premium Membership Registration Now Open

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I paid my membership over two months ago, I haven't received anything either? I am also having issues with posting attachments and lately I have not been receiving any notifications or PMS from posts that I am subscribed too?

1raresnake

Established Member
I paid my membership over two months ago, I haven't received anything either? I am also having issues with posting attachments and lately I have not been receiving any notifications or PMS from posts that I am subscribed too?

Same here. And I still have to wait 60 seconds within searches!

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Just signed up today, thanks.

PayPal # 8Y275842RV918643G

T-shirt size: Medium
Color: Black

Stage 4.6

Established Member
No sir! I haven't received or herd anything, I've read that other joining members have requested their T-shirts but don't know if they have received them?

Another thing that has become annoying since becoming a premium member is that several times I don't receive notifications to posts that I am subd too? My PMs work fine though? but for some reason Their will be 4 or 5 responses before I get a notification of the post?

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
Many people are getting nothing but silence. I'd just like to know if refunds are available or at least a timeline of the member packages being sent out. Some kind of response would be nice though

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We have more shirts ordered, but got wiped out by Mustang Week. We should be able to fulfill everything in a couple more weeks.

No sir! I haven't received or herd anything, I've read that other joining members have requested their T-shirts but don't know if they have received them?

Another thing that has become annoying since becoming a premium member is that several times I don't receive notifications to posts that I am subd too? My PMs work fine though? but for some reason Their will be 4 or 5 responses before I get a notification of the post?

That was likely an issue we were having with our email server. Are you still experiencing it?

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Seems to be working. I got this notification through my email. :thumbsup: Will keep you posted on the T-shirt situation, I thought I joined before Mustang week though?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Seems to be working. I got this notification through my email. :thumbsup: Will keep you posted on the T-shirt situation, I thought I joined before Mustang week though?

We currently only package things up every week or so due to time constraints. We didn't ship for a week or so before MW because the merch was packed in the trailer.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We currently only package things up every week or so due to time constraints. We didn't ship for a week or so before MW because the merch was packed in the trailer.

I can't remember when I signed up....but it's been forever and I never received a t-shirt.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Not every year gets a shirt, I've gotten a shirt, a sticker, a banner. Different things each year

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I can't remember when I signed up....but it's been forever and I never received a t-shirt.

You didn't reply to my messages about shirt size info. I've sent a couple.

Will you guys be sending out shirts for previous year premium members that were never shipped a shirt ?

Yes, but you never responded to my PMs requesting more info.

Not every year gets a shirt, I've gotten a shirt, a sticker, a banner. Different things each year

True, we eventually started giving gift certificates to the store so you could pick whatever you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread